ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Temporay stamp 4eu fam

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Karl89
Newly Registered
Ireland

Temporay stamp 4eu fam

Post by Karl89 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:38 pm

Hello everyone , i have a question please , i'm Moroccan and im spouse Eu Citizen , when i get the temporary stamp can i travel to Morocco while my application Eutr in processus ?

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: Temporay stamp 4eu fam

Post by Angel99 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:25 pm

Hi,

Yes you can re-enter Ireland with Stamp 4 while waiting for your final decision. It's just called temporary stamp 4 because that's not your actual permission you are entitled to.

Karl89
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Karl89 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:30 pm

Thanks you so much 🙏🏻

Karl89
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Karl89 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:04 am

Angell99 I have another question, please. I am currently in Ireland. I arrived a week ago. My wife’s status has changed to the point where she no longer works. Is her work a prerequisite for me to obtain a residence card? What if she doesn't find work during these three months Am I prohibited from applying for residency ?

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Angel99 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:50 am

Karl89 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:04 am
Angell99 I have another question, please. I am currently in Ireland. I arrived a week ago. My wife’s status has changed to the point where she no longer works. Is her work a prerequisite for me to obtain a residence card? What if she doesn't find work during these three months Am I prohibited from applying for residency ?
Hi,

She needs to be working, studying or have sufficient funds/resources from somewhere before you can apply for the Residence card. She has up to 6 months to find work. If she doesn't find work the first 3 months, she has to register as job seeker with the social welfare office. If after 6 months no work or sufficient funds or studying, she has to leave the country unless her country of origin provides her unemployment benefits.

Unlike some EU countries (Schengen ones) who will issue the non EU spouse the residence card even if the non EU finds work and the EU citizen doesn't work or the EU citizen stops working after the card is issued but the non EU works so far as they live together and still married, in Ireland it's a total different game.

Karl89
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Karl89 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:18 am

Yes i see things are different here. Can I submit an application incomplete from the employer’s form just as proof that I applied for residency as a precaution so that my three months do not expire while my wife has not worked yet? Just in case

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Angel99 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:02 pm

Karl89 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:18 am
Yes i see things are different here. Can I submit an application incomplete from the employer’s form just as proof that I applied for residency as a precaution so that my three months do not expire while my wife has not worked yet? Just in case
Hi,

Yes you can send the application. They will send you acknowledgement and request for the other documents. (The problem will be activities of EU citizen in the state) if you choose involuntarily unemployed, you need to add letter from the social welfare office.

If you have enough funds normally €8000 and above without dependent, you can choose *sufficient funds* and after she is employed you update them with payslips and work contract.

Best your spouse to find any kind of employment and then you use it to apply. After she finds a better job, you can just update them with her new employment.

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Angel99 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:13 pm

*******If your spouse is finding it difficult in any kind of employment and you have insufficient funds, advise her to register as a job seeker with the social welfare office. And tick involuntarily unemployed. Use the documents you recieve from the social welfare to apply for the EUTR1. They will put your application on hold.

Karl89
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Karl89 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:14 pm

Hi Angell99 , finaly my wife find a job and start working from this week , can i apply now for residence card or should i wait month untill she receive first payslips ( fortnaghilty paye )? My 3 months for registration end on 10 July 2024 .

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Angel99 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:53 am

Karl89 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:14 pm
Hi Angell99 , finaly my wife find a job and start working from this week , can i apply now for residence card or should i wait month untill she receive first payslips ( fortnaghilty paye )? My 3 months for registration end on 10 July 2024 .
Hi,

Apply immediately and add a copy of her work contract. Don't forget to let her employer fill out the EUTR1 application Appendix B, page 51 and 52 (Employer's declaration). It also needs to be stamped and signed by employer/manager or HR.

** Your spouse can only fill Appendix A. Page 50.

When complete, send your application via next day delivery registered mail.

Karl89
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Karl89 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:20 am

Ook i got it , can i apply for pps while I wait for the temporary stamp or not I am currently entitled to it ?

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Angel99 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:21 am

Karl89 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:20 am
Ook i got it , can i apply for pps while I wait for the temporary stamp or not I am currently entitled to it ?
You can apply for PPSN without your temporary stamp 4. Just make sure the reason for applying should be for EHIC card or GP card. Upload one of the forms to your PPSN application online. "You will need your passport and proof of address" (utility bill. If not in your name tell the payee to write a note on top of a copy of the invoice confirming you live there your name, her name and signed.)

Apply for PPSN here

https://services.mywelfare.ie/en/topics ... ps-number/

EHIC card form https://assets.hse.ie/media/documents/e ... 57LSel.pdf

Or GP card form

https://assets.hse.ie/media/documents/M ... n_Form.pdf

Karl89
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Karl89 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:45 am

The contrat of rent the room in the name of both of us, I think it is enough so there is no need for the bill that will not be issued until a month from now because we rented this week ? + when i choose the reason i chose for a social welfare payment ، I fill out and upload one of the two applications for health services . Is this what I understood from what you said, sir?

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Angel99 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:21 pm

Karl89 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:45 am
The contrat of rent the room in the name of both of us, I think it is enough so there is no need for the bill that will not be issued until a month from now because we rented this week ? + when i choose the reason i chose for a social welfare payment ، I fill out and upload one of the two applications for health services . Is this what I understood from what you said, sir?
Karl89 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:45 am
If you choose for social welfare payment it's likely they will ask for your IRP or letter from department of justice to check if you are eligible to claim benefits with your stamp.

You are not supposed to be a burden on the state so why choose welfare at this moment?.

You could have just added the EHIC or GP form unfilled to your application. They just need the form

Utility invoice for first time (garbage) is not issued monthly. If you are renting a room in an apartment, ask them to give you a copy of most recent garbage invoice and let the payee write a note on top as I advised.

I have given you all the perfect advice to make your stay easy. It seem you prefer to do things your own way.

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Angel99 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:53 pm

Reasons for applying for PPSN

*To access other public services

(Add any of the form i suggested) do not fill it out until the case worker demands you to do.

If you can't get the utility invoice, just add your rental contract. Just hope the case worker will not doubt and request for utility bill later. Fortunately all requests and communications are done via your welfare portal account.

Karl89
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Karl89 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:26 pm

I will do that as you said , i follow your advises , thanks you very much you are realy angel 🫡

Karl89
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Karl89 » Thu May 02, 2024 12:30 pm

Hi angell99 , i did what you said after 8 days they send me message in my email They set an appointment for me to come on 14/05/2024, and I have proof of identity, residence, and the reason for the application in the form of printed copies. Does this mean that my application has been approved or what? Because I sent the same documents online!

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Angel99 » Thu May 02, 2024 1:05 pm

Karl89 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 12:30 pm
Hi angell99 , i did what you said after 8 days they send me message in my email They set an appointment for me to come on 14/05/2024, and I have proof of identity, residence, and the reason for the application in the form of printed copies. Does this mean that my application has been approved or what? Because I sent the same documents online!
Normally you submit your application online via Mywelfare with MyGovID account and when approved your application will dissappear from your account. Check if you can still see your application on your account. They stopped face to face applications.

Did you recieve any messages on your account?

Was the appointment sent by your Intreo office in your town/city?

You are only required to present your self for PSC card

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Angel99 » Thu May 02, 2024 1:12 pm

I just learnt they have started face to face applications again but random pick. So probably your application was selected to reapply direct. Good thing is your application is decided there and you receive your PPSN letter.

Karl89
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Karl89 » Thu May 02, 2024 5:24 pm

Yes my application is still in mywelfare , this is the message that received ( We refer to your recent online Personal Public Service Number (PPSN) application. Your application has been selected for an in-person PPSN appointment at our office in 77 Upper Gardiner St, Dublin 1. During this appointment we will also process your Public Service Card (PSC).

does mean they give me my pps in this apointement or i Or should I wait another few days or weeks?

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Angel99 » Thu May 02, 2024 5:55 pm

Karl89 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2024 5:24 pm
Yes my application is still in mywelfare , this is the message that received ( We refer to your recent online Personal Public Service Number (PPSN) application. Your application has been selected for an in-person PPSN appointment at our office in 77 Upper Gardiner St, Dublin 1. During this appointment we will also process your Public Service Card (PSC).

does mean they give me my pps in this apointement or i Or should I wait another few days or weeks?

Your application will be processed during the appointment and you will receive your ppsn there.

PSC card via post.

Karl89
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Karl89 » Thu May 02, 2024 6:06 pm

Thanks a lot :)

Karl89
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Karl89 » Tue May 21, 2024 5:32 pm

Hi angell i get finally my pps and after a long struggle because they did'nt accept the reason for my request regarding access to other public services EHIC or Medical card , as you advised me, they said that the reason was not convincing, but the employee, frankly, was very cooperative with me and asked me to bring an assesable election spouse form as the reason for the request. I just need your advice. I will send my EUTR1 tomorrow in Registred Post All my documents are now complete only for the form do I send even empty parties that have nothing to do with me like subsection iii" if you are the dependent child , spouse .... "

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Angel99 » Tue May 21, 2024 5:53 pm

Karl89 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 5:32 pm
Hi angell i get finally my pps and after a long struggle because they did'nt accept the reason for my request regarding access to other public services EHIC or Medical card , as you advised me, they said that the reason was not convincing, but the employee, frankly, was very cooperative with me and asked me to bring an assesable election spouse form as the reason for the request. I just need your advice. I will send my EUTR1 tomorrow in Registred Post All my documents are now complete only for the form do I send even empty parties that have nothing to do with me like subsection iii" if you are the dependent child , spouse .... "
Hi,

I'm glad you received your ppsn. Yes the intreo office can be sometimes funny. EHIC and GP cards are acceptable reasons for ppsn. You can't access these services without ppsn.

Yes you have to make sure all the EUTR1 form pages are included. Even the first instruction pages (from page 1)

Make sure you arrange them numerically (in order) and use a paper clip to separate the sections (Section 1, Section 2, Section 3 and so on).

**** let your spouse 'employer' fill out and sign/stamp the employer’s declaration (page 51 - 52).

Use a paper clip to separate your supporting documents too. For example;
*ID and passport of you and your spouse (front and back) (coloured)
*Your landing stamp and visa
*Your proof of address (Your PPSN letter and utility bill in your spouse's name and if possible your rental contract or letter confirmation from your renter that you live there)
*Your spouse work contract and if possible 2 payslips if she has it at the time of submission
*Your marriage certificate

With this you are rest assured of a temporary stamp.

All the best!

Karl89
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Karl89 » Wed May 22, 2024 12:31 am

That's what I did, I organized everything, I sincerely hope to get the temporary stamp soon, thank you very much