ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I have no response to the Irish study visa appeal

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maymontalvan
Newly Registered
Ecuador

I have no response to the Irish study visa appeal

Post by maymontalvan » Thu May 02, 2024 6:12 pm

Hi all!

My study visa to Ireland was rejected in May 2023.

In July 2023 I sent my appeal documents via DHL and the documents arrived in Dublin. Not knowing if my documents arrived, I wrote an email to: travelrequest@justice.ie asking about my documents. From the email: travelrequest@justice.ie, they replied that my documents are in the Dublin office.

It is May 2024 and they do not give me a positive or negative answer. It's been 9 months and I have no answer.

I have written several emails to: travelrequest@justice.ie, support@visacustomerservice.cloud.gov.ie But the only thing they tell me is that my appeal is in the review process and that I must wait. But it's been 9 months and I don't know what to do? Can anybody help me?

I need to know who I can contact to request a response to my appeal.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: I have no response to the Irish study visa appeal

Post by littlerr » Sat May 04, 2024 11:38 am

You can check visa processing times on INIS’s website: https://www.irishimmigration.ie/visa-de ... processing
You can see that they are currently processing study visa appeals from 31 March 2023.

maymontalvan
Newly Registered
Ecuador

Re: I have no response to the Irish study visa appeal

Post by maymontalvan » Wed May 08, 2024 3:56 pm

I have already checked that page.
But my question is: What can I do to expedite the review of my appeal? Who could I talk to to get an answer?
It's been 10 months since I sent my appeal documents without a response, is that normal?