ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

declaration in mn1 form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kumar9363
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

MN1 FORM SUBMITTION ERROR ONLINE

Post by Kumar9363 » Fri May 03, 2024 11:44 am

Hello Experts /Friends.

need ur vaiuable experience and advice,

i done Mn1 1(3) online when it to document section . error msg -( tick all boxes to agree that you willprovide these documents).

* i cant tick dox for - if mr appliacant has apassport then provide this with your application.if no passport then must provide officially doument - travel document or national identity card - ( I DONT HAVE ANY ID FOR CHILD NEITHER HE HAVENT TRAVEELED ANY WHERE AFTER BIRTH)

2)IF Applicant told us that thrie parents is a british citizen then you must provide evidence british passport ( BUT IN APPLICATION I MENTIONED I SEETLED ILR )
if i dont tick application cant go to next payment / if i tick i cant submit documents which i dont have . please ur advice is very helpful in stress situation . Thank you in advance

Kumar9363
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

declaration in mn1 form

Post by Kumar9363 » Fri May 03, 2024 12:15 pm

Hello Experts - can u please share ur advice /experience
if parent doing mn1 form for 4 year kid .

which to tick
1)
I am an applicant and I am authorised to act on behalf of the other applicants and have discussed and confirmed the contents of this application with them

2)I am a representative of the applicants and have been authorised to act on their behalf and have discussed and confirmed the contents of this application with them
Thank you