ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Seems like my Tier1 appln is going to get rejected. HELP PLS

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

iluvuparis

Seems like my Tier1 appln is going to get rejected. HELP PLS

Post by iluvuparis » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:11 am

Hi ,

I have applied for Tier 1 from UK before 6 weeks and My HR has told me that Home office has contacted them to confirm the (Indian)salary details mentioned by me in the application.

As expected , my HR has intimated me that he will NOT confirm the salary details to home office , but will send just a reference letter. I did send the pay slips printed on company letter headed paper. So , i have not got the Stamp & sign as it is not needed,

What should I do now ?. Seems like my appln will be rejected. Can I send the payslips print outs again with Stamp & sign as I have applied with in UK.

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Re: Seems like my Tier1 appln is going to get rejected. HELP

Post by T_mahmood » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:01 am

Hi

I feel that as its already 6 weeks passed, you should wait for the outcome. In the meanwhile, in worst case scenario prepare yourself for Review request. I am not sure if you have provided a seperate letter from employer confirming your earning............best of luck.

iluvuparis wrote:Hi ,

I have applied for Tier 1 from UK before 6 weeks and My HR has told me that Home office has contacted them to confirm the (Indian)salary details mentioned by me in the application.

As expected , my HR has intimated me that he will NOT confirm the salary details to home office , but will send just a reference letter. I did send the pay slips printed on company letter headed paper. So , i have not got the Stamp & sign as it is not needed,

What should I do now ?. Seems like my appln will be rejected. Can I send the payslips print outs again with Stamp & sign as I have applied with in UK.
Thinking low is crime....

iluvuparis

Post by iluvuparis » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:47 am

T_mahmood , Thanks for your suggestion. I have not given the letter from employer as i have submited the pay slips. I thought of sending the these payslips again with Stamps as I have applied from UK.

I have read from UKBA that "You can send in more documents as long as they reach us before a decision has been made.
" . Pls see the below link and share with me your thoughts on this too.

http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/workin ... n/#header1

republique
BANNED

Re: Seems like my Tier1 appln is going to get rejected. HELP

Post by republique » Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:05 pm

iluvuparis wrote:Hi ,

He intimated? You mean he told you?
Intimate is imply or hint.
I dont think it is going to be rejected because he didn't confirm salary

iluvuparis

Post by iluvuparis » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:47 pm

Thanks republique,

My H R has told me that he will reply to home office with a reference letter ( which states I am an employee and working from so and so date ) , but will not mention about the salary details which home office has actually asked for.

I thought this payslips will not be considered so my points will fall short.

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:00 pm

iluvuparis wrote:Thanks republique,

My H R has told me that he will reply to home office with a reference letter ( which states I am an employee and working from so and so date ) , but will not mention about the salary details which home office has actually asked for.

I thought this payslips will not be considered so my points will fall short.
I dont know what you are talking about.
you provided independence evidence of your pay and I am sure the HO has faced employers not providing them full information due to their privacy rules so why are you looking for a problem?

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:26 pm

My take on this (and this is based on other posts on the forum) - PPl have been saying that HO/BHC as the case may be seek to verify the evidence submitted in case they have a reasonable doubt about the same (I still do not believe that they do not do so in majority of, if not all cases). Going by this notion, the fact that they have contacted your employer means they have doubts about some evidence that you have submitted and if your employer does not provide the details (could be your salary) then it does not bear a good sign for you.

If you too believe this is the case then my advice to you is that you cajole your HR guy to provide all the information sought. If they cite reasons like confidentiality etc. you may say that it is a critical information that is needed for your VISA application and in any case you have already disclosed your compensation details by providing the salary certificates. Its just a matter of confirming the same to BHC/HO.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

iluvuparis

Post by iluvuparis » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:33 pm

Thanks republique, So , what might be the reason for home office checking this with my employer. I assumed that they are checking whether the salary slips are genuine. Do you think of some other reason.

Below is the policy guidance extract.

-------------------------------------------
Verification checks

Where we have reasonable doubts that a specified document is genuine we may want to verify the document with an independent person or government agency.
The purpose of these checks is to ensure that the document provided is genuine and accurately reflects statements made in the application. If the document is being used as evidence to score points, we also want to ensure that it entitles the applicant to claim those points.
Verification may delay our decision on an application so we will only do it when there are clear reasons for it.

Outcome of verification check

There are three possible outcomes of a verification check:

Document confirmed as genuine.
• If we can conclude that the document is genuine, we will consider the application as normal.

. If we can conclude that the document is false, we will refuse the application, whether or not the document is essential to the application. If a document is confirmed as false we will normally refuse the application for more than one reason. For example, if an applicant sends us a bank statement to show that he/she has enough funds available, and we have evidence that the statement is false, we will refuse the application because the applicant does not meet the funds requirement and because he/she has sent a false document.

Verification check inconclusive• . If we cannot verify that the document is either genuine or false then we will ignore it as evidence for scoring points. If the applicant has sent other specified documents as evidence for scoring the relevant points, we will consider these as normal. If the applicant has not sent any other documents, we will award zero points in that area.
------------------------------------

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:36 pm

iluvuparis wrote:Thanks republique, So , what might be the reason for home office checking this with my employer. I assumed that they are checking whether the salary slips are genuine. Do you think of some other reason.

Verification checks

Where we have reasonable doubts that a specified document is genuine we may want to verify the document with an independent person or government agency.
The purpose of these checks is to ensure that the document provided is genuine and accurately reflects statements made in the application. If the document is being used as evidence to score points, we also want to ensure that it entitles the applicant to claim those points.
Verification may delay our decision on an application so we will only do it when there are clear reasons for it.

• If we can conclude that the document is genuine, we will consider the application as normal.

. If we can conclude that the document is false, we will refuse the application, whether or not the document is essential to the application. If a document is confirmed as false we will normally refuse the application for more than one reason. For example, if an applicant sends us a bank statement to show that he/she has enough funds available, and we have evidence that the statement is false, we will refuse the application because the applicant does not meet the funds requirement and because he/she has sent a false document.

Verification check inconclusive• . If we cannot verify that the document is either genuine or false then we will ignore it as evidence for scoring points. If the applicant has sent other specified documents as evidence for scoring the relevant points, we will consider these as normal. If the applicant has not sent any other documents, we will award zero points in that area.
You have answered your own question with the above info.

iluvuparis

Post by iluvuparis » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:54 pm

push_hsmp , Thanks for the message and you have got the problem correctly.

Reality is that My HR is not happy me applying for Tier 1 as I may go out of company if i get it. Currently i am working in UK on work permit. So , he wants to make sure he is not helping me in getting the visa. Any further help from HR side is impossible for me now. I did even talk with my regional head and it did not work out.

So , I was wondering what if I send the payslips again with company stamps . I actually had both form of payslips when i applied (Print out having stamp & printouts taken on company letter head) , but chose the payslips on company letter head to send.

All I need to know is whether resending these pay slips will cause any trobles to me from home office side, I do not mind if it does not help.

iluvuparis

Post by iluvuparis » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:58 pm

Thanks republique, So , what might be the reason for home office checking this with my employer. I assumed that they are checking whether the salary slips are genuine. Do you think of some other reason.

Verification checks

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:00 pm

iluvuparis wrote:Thanks republique, So , what might be the reason for home office checking this with my employer. I assumed that they are checking whether the salary slips are genuine. Do you think of some other reason.

Verification checks

You can answer your own question with the information you have cited

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:29 pm

iluvuparis wrote:push_hsmp , Thanks for the message and you have got the problem correctly.

All I need to know is whether resending these pay slips will cause any trobles to me from home office side, I do not mind if it does not help.
No it wont. See the excerpt from your own post:

regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer