ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application awaiting decision and 3C

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sajnan
Pakistan

Quitting a part time job after applying for ILR but still fulfil the financial requirements

Post by sajnan » Mon May 06, 2024 10:06 am

Hi I have applied for my family’s ILR visa on 11th March 2024 still waiting for the decision wife + 4 kids financial requirements £29600. Before dec 23 my financial situation
Wage from NHS £28407
Wage from a part time job in a supermarket 5 hours per week contract. Hourly rate £10.92
10.92x5x52 £2847
Total £31254
In Dec I was promoted in NHS and from Jan I started getting £35392. I am still working at supermarket but my manager has made my life hell. Will it impact the ILR application if I will quit supermarket now? Please reply

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Quitting a part time job after applying for ILR but still fulfil the financial requirements

Post by zimba » Mon May 06, 2024 12:44 pm

No. According to the rules, the salary/income you claimed to have earned should have been correct on the application date. That suggests that as long as what you claimed was correct on the date of application, you should be fine
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sajnan
Pakistan

Re: Quitting a part time job after applying for ILR but still fulfil the financial requirements

Post by sajnan » Mon May 06, 2024 12:45 pm

Thank you so much

sajnan
Pakistan

Post by sajnan » Mon May 06, 2024 1:19 pm

Thank you very much for your reply. That means I can quit without any issue

sajnan
Pakistan

ILR application Spouse visa app

Post by sajnan » Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:21 am

Hi
I want to check if anyone who applied in March 24 for ILR spouse visa 5 years route standard fee, received any update as my visa applied on 11th March 2024 but have not received any update yet.

Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: ILR application Spouse visa app

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:30 pm

sajnan wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:21 am
Hi
I want to check if anyone who applied in March 24 for ILR spouse visa 5 years route standard fee, received any update as my visa applied on 11th March 2024 but have not received any update yet.

Thanks
Update for?
Decision is what you should becexpecting and can take 6months.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR application Spouse visa app

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 12, 2024 6:13 pm

sajnan wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:21 am
Hi

Thanks
Every application is decided in its own time frame. There is a timeline post on top of the forum so have a look to get some ideas. A standard application can take 6 months to be decided
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sajnan
Pakistan

ILR application awaiting decision and 3C

Post by sajnan » Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:42 am

Hi
I applied for my wife and 4 kids ILR application on 11th March. 2024 biometrics given on the 8th of April 2024. Received acknowledgement email from UKBA on 10th of April 2024. I work in NHS and met the financial requirements. My 2 kids are above 18 still studying full time in university and college respectively and work part time in NHS. But as I met the financial requirements on my own so I didn’t mention in the ILR application about their jobs.
Now as the visa is going to expire on the 11th of July 2024 there employer is asking again and again about the visa status we have provided them the details and showed them the email from home office that the application is still pending but they are insisting that they can work till 11 th Of July . We told them about 3C but they are not listening. Now I contacted the local MP office they gave me an email and said if I want to expedite I can send the evidence to that email but they said this is not a reason that home office will consider to expedite the application. Moderators please help and guide

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: ILR application awaiting decision and 3C

Post by Ticktack » Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:56 pm

sajnan wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:42 am
Hi
I applied for my wife and 4 kids ILR application on 11th March. 2024 biometrics given on the 8th of April 2024. Received acknowledgement email from UKBA on 10th of April 2024. I work in NHS and met the financial requirements. My 2 kids are above 18 still studying full time in university and college respectively and work part time in NHS. But as I met the financial requirements on my own so I didn’t mention in the ILR application about their jobs.
Now as the visa is going to expire on the 11th of July 2024 there employer is asking again and again about the visa status we have provided them the details and showed them the email from home office that the application is still pending but they are insisting that they can work till 11 th Of July . We told them about 3C but they are not listening. Now I contacted the local MP office they gave me an email and said if I want to expedite I can send the evidence to that email but they said this is not a reason that home office will consider to expedite the application. Moderators please help and guide
TBH, you can't force the hand of the HO because of job insecurities. They'll finish off when they finish off. Your MP is correct.

Ask your kids to show their employers their right to work. Use their share code!
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

sajnan
Pakistan

Post by sajnan » Fri Jun 21, 2024 1:05 pm

They already did but the HR person is still insisting that they can only work legally till 11th July 2024. Although the share code says it’s valid till 11 Sep 2024.

Any other advise

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri Jun 21, 2024 1:30 pm

None other than using share code for the HR to use the ECS
Employer Checking Service.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sat Jun 22, 2024 3:37 pm

sajnan wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2024 1:05 pm
They already did but the HR person is still insisting that they can only work legally till 11th July 2024. Although the share code says it’s valid till 11 Sep 2024.

Any other advise
The HR is clearly not following the home office guide which explains everything: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... _guide.pdf

I suggest that you provide this to the HR and ask them why they cannot follow the official advice from the home office

sajnan
Pakistan

Post by sajnan » Sun Jun 23, 2024 6:38 pm

Thank you very much