ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BAN FRONTIER MOLE.

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

genioglossus
Newly Registered

BAN FRONTIER MOLE.

Post by genioglossus » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:40 am

I THINK WE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS MOLE,WE SHOULD BAN HIM EVEN FROM USING THIS SITE.I WILL KEEP ENTERING HIS dearly beloved COMMENTS FROM HIS OTHER MAILS IN MY FORUM.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:42 am

What forum are you on about?

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:53 am

genioglossus wrote:I have seen some of your mails and I am happy that you are one of the black sheep who cant hide their beloved. You should be ashamed of your attitude, people are coming on these forums to get guidance ,not to be bullied by people like you, Make yourself useful and help someone ,and if you cant then join some dearly beloved party.I pray God to give you guidance and understanding that there is no difference in humans ,the difference is only in governaments,so treat everyone as a human.
This is the private post from our newbie friend.

You have some supporters - mostly those that are immigration abusers and do not like being told so. As for being worried about them - I enjoy removing them from the UK - better still as a criminal deport after they have had a spell in prison for immigration offences. :lol:

If you do not like what you see go to another forum.

D1mitry

Post by D1mitry » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:25 am

Frontier Mole wrote:
genioglossus wrote:I have seen some of your mails and I am happy that you are one of the black sheep who cant hide their beloved. You should be ashamed of your attitude, people are coming on these forums to get guidance ,not to be bullied by people like you, Make yourself useful and help someone ,and if you cant then join some dearly beloved party.I pray God to give you guidance and understanding that there is no difference in humans ,the difference is only in governaments,so treat everyone as a human.
. As for being worried about them - I enjoy removing them from the UK - better still as a criminal deport after they have had a spell in prison for immigration offences. :lol:
and how exactly do you do that my friend? Is that a sofa/keyboard-action hero style?

Without getting dragged into the local feud I would envisage that the above is the a priori prirogative of the immigration authorities. If this is not the case and the drive is pure hatred - you know what's that geezer, you certainly do. Lastly, if thats a pure drive to see off abuse of the system - you are in the wrong field - consider immigration work and in the wrong place - these forums are to advise folks, not to pass judgement.

On the balance of probabilities - the term beloved by the ECOs - the second choice seems to be the most likely.

Nothing personal, a purely verbal exchange.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:47 am

You might find a good few of us are from UKBA.

So the sofa is where I park my fat lardy arse and all action heroes are the things that I go to the cinema for...... The rest of the time I do it for real :D

So I do some of my stuff from the inside of a court, with the authority of the Sec of State. I also hang out in other parts of the UKBA doing a bit of this and a bit of that. One role is to help root out immigration abuse and deal with it.

As for the forum giving advice - that is actually what I do. Advice from the other side of the tracks. Not always what people want to hear but none the less it is valid and based on the immigration laws, policy & case law to the best of my ability.

So as for the immigration authorities that would be UKBA, guess who pays my salary.......

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:14 am

Did not cover judgement angle on the forum - I only state the obvious -"if you went to a bogus college and got a bogus qualification what are you, you’re certainly not a student?" That being the case as such I am going to point that out and the consequences of their action.

A migrant or an immigration offender. The latter I dislike, the former is more than welcome until or if they become the latter.

I am not the one judging - they have brought it on themselves. I did not go out and force them to break the law. They made that decision and took their chance. I am certainly not going to offer sympathy and support. I am going to tell it as it is.

What immigration abusers do not like is being told that they are liars, deceivers and fraudsters. Can't see why not - that is what they are.

mscorpio

Post by mscorpio » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:01 am

Frontier Mole wrote:Did not cover judgement angle on the forum - I only state the obvious -"if you went to a bogus college and got a bogus qualification what are you, you’re certainly not a student?" That being the case as such I am going to point that out and the consequences of their action.

A migrant or an immigration offender. The latter I dislike, the former is more than welcome until or if they become the latter.

I am not the one judging - they have brought it on themselves. I did not go out and force them to break the law. They made that decision and took their chance. I am certainly not going to offer sympathy and support. I am going to tell it as it is.

What immigration abusers do not like is being told that they are liars, deceivers and fraudsters. Can't see why not - that is what they are.
Mr. FM, I am following your posts almost every day, I agree with you on most occasions but here I disagree.

This is not a matter of your personal liking or disliking. If You can't offer any sympathy then you have no right to show your hatred as well. You are being paid to do your job and handle these cases according to immigration law. Now your logic, as some one went to a bogus college is a bogus student, is very harsh. Because according to your logic all abusers/immigration offenders who went to good colleges or universities are all genuine students. Yes I do agree with you that may be most of the bogus college students are offenders but may be some of them choose these colleges only because they are cheap.

So UKBA should invent some method to filter these students. Afterall, we all like UK because of its human rights history. I strongly condemn fraudsters but I am amazed when you said immigrants are more than welcome as you know more than us that most immigrants enter UK illegally.

Anyway my point is that even those who are immigration offenders, they are still human beings and they should have equal rights of humanity as in UK even serious offenders (killer, rapist etc.) have rights. You can give your advice here on this forum but it is not necessary to use very violent or strong words. I don't think anyone will deny this that its the love through which we can win hearts and not hatred.

Nothing personal. I hope I will continue to read your suggestions in this forum which will be useful for many students.

love for all hatred for none, is my motto always.

cheers

bototo

Post by bototo » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:22 am

I certainly do not approve of his general bullying tone. To call people brainless idiots is a violation of this forum's rules. Whatever you think or feel about other members there is no excuse for rudeness.

Further, I have to state that working for UKBA doesn't make you infallible - just like in other departments of the government the UKBA must have its own share of less than bright bulbs.

There have been occasions where you've provided wrong advice, misleading directions and general comments designed to put people off applying for visas rather than answering their questions. That seems to be your purpose here - to demonstrate your "superiority" and to dissuade applications. Putting others down seems to make you feel good. And that's a shame because IF you really work for the UKBA you have the potential to be a valued and respected member of these forums.

tsmoussa

Post by tsmoussa » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:01 am

totally agree on the above comments,

this forum is for advice, not for bullying

D1mitry

Post by D1mitry » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:15 pm

bototo wrote:I certainly do not approve of his general bullying tone. To call people brainless idiots is a violation of this forum's rules. Whatever you think or feel about other members there is no excuse for rudeness.

Further, I have to state that working for UKBA doesn't make you infallible - just like in other departments of the government the UKBA must have its own share of less than bright bulbs.

There have been occasions where you've provided wrong advice, misleading directions and general comments designed to put people off applying for visas rather than answering their questions. That seems to be your purpose here - to demonstrate your "superiority" and to dissuade applications. Putting others down seems to make you feel good. And that's a shame because IF you really work for the UKBA you have the potential to be a valued and respected member of these forums.
key words - IF [the subject working for UKBA] and MIGHT [be of any help]. imho, none of these are valid. Agreed otherwise.

As previously stipulated, dont want to be dragged into a local feud, but the subject is more like a wannabe, not the actual material. Besides, openly dispensing degrading comments and being an employee of UKBA can potentially ensure that his wages are paid by the local DSS office in form of the Job seeker allowance and a court hearing re: beloved.

the call is his)

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:29 pm

Getting tired of the beloved call - those that want to carry on stating that is your case I say put up the proof. Not what you consider beloved but actual beloved.

Let the admin & moderators pass comment.

The deal is simple if they consider it beloved they will put me off the forum.

If it is not beloved then you get put off the forum for false allegations.

What do you say?

As to my response each and every beloved call, bring it on, as you have no idea as to what race I am or what my political views are. You might be very surprised.....

What you will not be surprised about is my attitude and dealings with migrants that abuse the system and suffer the consequences.

tsmoussa

Post by tsmoussa » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:38 pm

actually nobody can consider FM as a dearly beloved, we don't know his race or religious or anything about his background

he might be an asian born in UK, he might be white or black

what i am trying to say, you not happy with his comments, i understand, cause he's little bit harsh but definitely..................

NOT dearly beloved

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:59 pm

tsmoussa wrote:actually nobody can consider FM as a dearly beloved, we don't know his race or religious or anything about his background

he might be an asian born in UK, he might be white or black

what i am trying to say, you not happy with his comments, i understand, cause he's little bit harsh but definitely..................

NOT dearly beloved
Also what happens is after a while one gets a little jaded here with the same old issues, same old questions, and we are mostly not legal people we do get pissed off and a little abrasive.

Personally, if I was the OP and I had the choice of being told 'no fooking chance' or 'well if u do X, maybe Y and wait around for Z for three years u can stay and discretion this and possibly this might happen if u appeal and go to court.....'

Give me the truth any day, hard pill to swallow albeit....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:14 pm

D1mitry wrote:
key words - IF [the subject working for UKBA] and MIGHT [be of any help]. imho, none of these are valid. Agreed otherwise.

As previously stipulated, dont want to be dragged into a local feud, but the subject is more like a wannabe, not the actual material. Besides, openly dispensing degrading comments and being an employee of UKBA can potentially ensure that his wages are paid by the local DSS office in form of the Job seeker allowance and a court hearing re: beloved.

the call is his)
D1mitry

I think you will find that UKBA employees are allowed to have their own opinions. My view is based on years of dealing with false visa applications, bogus asylum claims, bogus students, immigration offenders, illegal’s, facilitators, illegal working, the numerous types of claims based on forged documents, criminal deports and even the run of the mill general immigration claims.

When there is so much abuse, fraud and deception employed by migrants it is no wonder there is a health dose of scepticism. It is openly voiced in UKBA; it is not an offence not to believe a word of what is being said to you. Most of the time when dealing with the general immigration "customer base" what they tell you is broadly the truth. When it comes down to anything outside of that it is the other way about. They will lie to their back teeth, they have nothing to lose. The trouble is they do not like being caught out. When it happens and it happen a lot, they try to invent an equally incredible solution to wriggle out of their hopeless position. The truth is something those guys would not know the truth if it bit them.

As for sympathy, not a hope. Why should I - they are immigration abusers, why should I have a shred of sympathy for them. They are treated in a humane way, that is it, no more no less.

They cry and ball in court, they sob and beg on the way to the detention centre, they fight and bite on the way to the plane. That is the nature of the human instinct. They will swear blind that their story is true; their circumstances are that of a victim not as a participant even when they commit the immigration abuse.

Look at the "students" from CCL. In the face of over whelming odds they will claim that they were a "genuine" student. Maybe a handful and I mean less than 10 are - what about the few hundred that paid the money and took the fake qualification to be used for one purpose only - immigration abuse??

The court deals with immigration abusers every day as there is always an appeal. In the vast majority of cases the courts see it the same way as UKBA and dispenses the justice those abusers so rightly deserve.

The harsh reality that the migrant population always wants to believe that there is hope even when it is hopeless. Hope and sympathy is due to those that deserve it not people who seek to break the law and remember this is for their own personal gain - no other reason.

If you really want to pass any valid comment perhaps you can take a few days out and read all my posts to see that my contribution to this forum is positive where there is a legal solution and negative when there is immigration abuse.

D1mitry

Post by D1mitry » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:52 pm

Mole

Your comment is valid, truth is being perceived very differently by different individuals. There is no doubt that a blatant lie in the eye of the beholder is crystal clear and
honest.

I am still reserved in accepting that an UKBA employee will attempt to unleash a hell and still a bit more by replying to somewhat repetitive comments of the ordinary
immigrants, half of whom - myself included - pass the round of lodging applications through solicitors and having answers to their questions in order to save some 250
odd quid. There are things, such as IP's, even traces of the dynamic IPs, so no-one is invisible these days. In my judgement this would be silly. From my strategic
management classes, that would be a fixating on a single brick outta whole brick wall. Questionnable enjoyment will little value added.

However, if I were to accept the fact that you were an employee, this would indicate someone in a limited decision making capacity. Your supposed experiences of the
system are valid; a person with the say in such situations would react by uncovering and passing valid judgement. This, according to your words poses a "retaliation" problem, which without putting words in any other way - leads to institutional beloved, alike with Scandinavian experience.

Migration is inevitable and in most cases positive - it contains active content in form of employees, business people, even people who are seeking access to the labour market and gaining respect for paying his/her way in life - an experience, which perhaps was denied or limited in their home country. None of my problem - that would be you valid and accepted argument; the Newton's thermodynamics law stipulate that force is not wasted - it is being translated into a different type of force. Spill-offs of the educated and ambitious people world-wide will be seeking better opportunities world-wide. This explains the fact of the English finance banker in Moscow, Dutch head of BT, etc. It would be silly to dismiss or to associate this segment with rocking the immigration boats world-wide.

On the other hand, there is economically inactive and parasytical part of the migrant count. Some people feel that the system owes them, for whatever reasons - whether the 200 rule or use of human resources in Dunkurk during the ww2. Needless to say that system should attempt to minimise the effect of this segment by influencing this segment through tranining and education and by enacting its own immigration system.

My own experience of being in a British embassy was in N****. I was waiting to collect my visa when I happened to over-hear the interview in one of the rooms. The immigration officer plainly shouted and degraded the crying woman. I have no particulars of the case to operate, but it seems that in one of the questions the woman did not provide the "correct" answer and the ECO acted as the trained dog to kill. My experience was extremely negative as it did display what you are talking about - general feel within the HO. Given position and card blanche to act people can take on the role of the gate-keeper, or in terms of the Vyshinky - Stalin's chief executor - I AM THE LAW.

mscorpio

Post by mscorpio » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:13 pm

D1mitry wrote:Mole

Your comment is valid, truth is being perceived very differently by different individuals. There is no doubt that a blatant lie in the eye of the beholder is crystal clear and
honest.

I am still reserved in accepting that an UKBA employee will attempt to unleash a hell and still a bit more by replying to somewhat repetitive comments of the ordinary
immigrants, half of whom - myself included - pass the round of lodging applications through solicitors and having answers to their questions in order to save some 250
odd quid. There are things, such as IP's, even traces of the dynamic IPs, so no-one is invisible these days. In my judgement this would be silly. From my strategic
management classes, that would be a fixating on a single brick outta whole brick wall. Questionnable enjoyment will little value added.

However, if I were to accept the fact that you were an employee, this would indicate someone in a limited decision making capacity. Your supposed experiences of the
system are valid; a person with the say in such situations would react by uncovering and passing valid judgement. This, according to your words poses a "retaliation" problem, which without putting words in any other way - leads to institutional beloved, alike with Scandinavian experience.

Migration is inevitable and in most cases positive - it contains active content in form of employees, business people, even people who are seeking access to the labour market and gaining respect for paying his/her way in life - an experience, which perhaps was denied or limited in their home country. None of my problem - that would be you valid and accepted argument; the Newton's thermodynamics law stipulate that force is not wasted - it is being translated into a different type of force. Spill-offs of the educated and ambitious people world-wide will be seeking better opportunities world-wide. This explains the fact of the English finance banker in Moscow, Dutch head of BT, etc. It would be silly to dismiss or to associate this segment with rocking the immigration boats world-wide.

On the other hand, there is economically inactive and parasytical part of the migrant count. Some people feel that the system owes them, for whatever reasons - whether the 200 rule or use of human resources in Dunkurk during the ww2. Needless to say that system should attempt to minimise the effect of this segment by influencing this segment through tranining and education and by enacting its own immigration system.

My own experience of being in a British embassy was in N****. I was waiting to collect my visa when I happened to over-hear the interview in one of the rooms. The immigration officer plainly shouted and degraded the crying woman. I have no particulars of the case to operate, but it seems that in one of the questions the woman did not provide the "correct" answer and the ECO acted as the trained dog to kill. My experience was extremely negative as it did display what you are talking about - general feel within the HO. Given position and card blanche to act people can take on the role of the gate-keeper, or in terms of the Vyshinky - Stalin's chief executor - I AM THE LAW.
Now here we go again. My friend I agree with you as well on most occasions but you were very violent and harsh on calling an ECO a dog.

If I condemn FM for rude words then I have to condemn you as well on this point for showing aggressive words. I can assure you its not with ECO of UK only but every where in the world. How can you forget that its human nature to show its strength and to captivate the weaker one? So whoever has any powers, it will be used. See on this forum we have different opinions and we are calling others dearly beloved etc.

Again my point is its love for humanity by which we can win people not hatred.

Hope u won't mind my point

cheers and regards

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:19 pm

D1mitry wrote: My own experience of being in a British embassy was in N****. I was waiting to collect my visa when I happened to over-hear the interview in one of the rooms. The immigration officer plainly shouted and degraded the crying woman. I have no particulars of the case to operate, but it seems that in one of the questions the woman did not provide the "correct" answer and the ECO acted as the trained dog to kill. My experience was extremely negative as it did display what you are talking about - general feel within the HO. Given position and card blanche to act people can take on the role of the gate-keeper, or in terms of the Vyshinky - Stalin's chief executor - I AM THE LAW.
This is true - my gf applied for her first visa in Ekaterinburg and while she was ok, one woman was totally slaughtered by the ECO, but having said that she was woefully underprepared, only passport, visa app form and money, no docs at all for fiance visa....

For her second visa the ECO insisted the interview was to be in Russian, despite my gf's English being far better than the interpreter (she is one herself) and ending up being in the farcical situation of listening to the formal interpreters terrible translation of both questions and answers both ways.

Now I'm wondering where N**** is! Dostoyevski does that in the russian version of Crime and Punishment I'm struggling through, V**** Most' etc....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

D1mitry

Post by D1mitry » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:34 pm

Wanderer wrote:
D1mitry wrote:
Now I'm wondering where N**** is! Dostoyevski does that in the russian version of Crime and Punishment I'm struggling through, V**** Most' etc....
The most vivid examples of N would be in Gogol's work.....

anyhow.

In relation to the comment above re: ECO is a dog, I would suggest to visit an optometrist. suggestin that someone is acting like a trained dog and calling one as being one are do not exactly equate. I hope you dont mind my comment ))))

mscorpio

Post by mscorpio » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:37 pm

D1mitry wrote:

In relation to the comment above re: ECO is a dog, I would suggest to visit an optometrist. suggestin that someone is acting like a trained dog and calling one as being one are do not exactly equate. I hope you dont mind my comment ))))
I got your point. no worries.

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:57 pm

Ban Frontier Mole??
Bahaha ha
Why is this in UK Tier1 instead of Comments or General Discussion?
If it was in the right section, I'd think you get more people in favour of FM
I wouldn't take these people very seriously who has been on here for less than 50 posts and have not enough experience to judge FM's contribution.
Especially when their posts are all about themselves, rarely with them providing any insight or information. I just find it very funny how unhelpful these complainers are and then to actually try to judge FM. Incredible.
If FM wasn't here berating you, you wouldn't have a clue.

William Blake
Member of Standing

Post by William Blake » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:34 pm

I think it would be a loss to the board to lose the insight of Frontier Mole.

I personally have been helped tremendously and invaluably through the immigration process by his sagely advice. I think he is here to help anyone. This especially evident from the amount of his personal time and effort that he sacrifices to give prompt and timely advice and it is also useful to hear the countervailing viewpoint. I don't think you should take his contrary views too personally just dwell on the useful points.

I don't think a ban should even be contemplated.
Every night and every morn
Some to misery are born.
Every morn and every night
Some are born to sweet delight.
Some are born to sweet delight,
Some are born to endless night

iceman010899

Post by iceman010899 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:54 pm

William Blake wrote:I think it would be a loss to the board to lose the insight of Frontier Mole.

I personally have been helped tremendously and invaluably through the immigration process by his sagely advice. I think he is here to help anyone. This especially evident from the amount of his personal time and effort that he sacrifices to give prompt and timely advice and it is also useful to hear the countervailing viewpoint. I don't think you should take his contrary views too personally just dwell on the useful points.

I don't think a ban should even be contemplated.
Totally agree. Having FM in the forum is an advantage for many people. Check out the other forums. Plus most comments from him are honest and makes sense. Yes as I mentioned in some other subject, some of his comments could offend/upset some people, but its the truth.

And one last thing. Ive noticed some poor english from some of the members. Genuine students shouldn't have problems writing a simple sentence, now sorry if that makes me sound harsh. Lets stop with the harsh comments and use the forum for the benefit of everyone. Ok cool. 8)

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:47 pm

iceman010899 wrote:
William Blake wrote:I don't think a ban should even be contemplated.

And one last thing. Ive noticed some poor english from some of the members. Genuine students shouldn't have problems writing a simple sentence, now sorry if that makes me sound harsh. Lets stop with the [dumb] comments and use the forum for the benefit of everyone. Ok cool. 8)
That comment just took away from your position.
Everyone should write proper English but you don't where they are coming from, how far they have gone or anything about them to make an issue on this point.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:51 pm

iceman010899 wrote:And one last thing. Ive noticed some poor english from some of the members. Genuine students shouldn't have problems writing a simple sentence, now sorry if that makes me sound harsh. Lets stop with the harsh comments and use the forum for the benefit of everyone. Ok cool.

republique wrote:That comment just took away from your position.
Everyone should write proper English but you don't where they are coming from, how far they have gone or anything about them to make an issue on this point.
I think that the problem is that lots of these people are claiming to have UK post graduate qualifications. Lots of them seem to have "studied" at a college that an undercover BBC reporter was able to buy a PGDip certificate from. This says something to me. I have never criticised someone's standard of English on this forum, because it is almost always not relevant. However, I think it is highly relevant when you claim to have a UK qualification that is above bachelors level.

See this report and play the video. You will see a document where they have blanked out lots of the info, but not the letters "CCL" after "Student reference". This may be the reason for all the fuss about Cambridge College of Learning!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7775544.stm

The applications appear to have been on hold since mid Oct according to the people posting here.

All the best to you republique & a happy New Year.

killomachi

Post by killomachi » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:57 pm

exactly, 100% right

HO need to do a quick Grammar test for all PGD holders and they can be filtered in 2 hours time

if you hold PGD and you don't write simple english then your PGD proved fake