ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cambridge college...... any decision????

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

iceman010899

Post by iceman010899 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:49 pm

Hi,

Yep postman must be a mate or something. 7 AM !!! Wow wish I lived in that neighborhood. :lol:

The thing is, if you got PSW from CCL it might not last long. As FM mentioned they can revoke the PSW and by the sound of it there could be mass revocations. Means AIT will have lots of work in 2009 I guess.

If you were a genuine student and CCL is under investigation, switch college and let the BIA compliance team know. I switched my college because I wasnt happy with the teaching standards and that college closed after couple of months. Glad I left.

The new rules in the PBS is great because your qualification has to be from a recognized university. Before 2007 (I think) any college can give out their own qualifications, which might or not mean anything to employers. Though it might be valid back in your home countries but not to gain WP or PSW in UK.

Colleges are not great as Universities, could or should be. Its a cheaper version of University. Pay half the fees and get similar qualifications. But its business for some greedy folk. How can you have 500 students and 2 classrooms ???? The scammers need to brush up on some maths.

AND Frontier mole has given a lot of helpful information. It could be intimidating for some but its true.

mscorpio

Post by mscorpio » Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:52 am

iceman010899 wrote:Hi,

Yep postman must be a mate or something. 7 AM !!! Wow wish I lived in that neighborhood. :lol:

The thing is, if you got PSW from CCL it might not last long. As FM mentioned they can revoke the PSW and by the sound of it there could be mass revocations. Means AIT will have lots of work in 2009 I guess.

If you were a genuine student and CCL is under investigation, switch college and let the BIA compliance team know. I switched my college because I wasnt happy with the teaching standards and that college closed after couple of months. Glad I left.

The new rules in the PBS is great because your qualification has to be from a recognized university. Before 2007 (I think) any college can give out their own qualifications, which might or not mean anything to employers. Though it might be valid back in your home countries but not to gain WP or PSW in UK.

Colleges are not great as Universities, could or should be. Its a cheaper version of University. Pay half the fees and get similar qualifications. But its business for some greedy folk. How can you have 500 students and 2 classrooms ???? The scammers need to brush up on some maths.

AND Frontier mole has given a lot of helpful information. It could be intimidating for some but its true.

I totally agree with you except on one point that not all colleges are cheaper. :lol:

I mean colleges like, imperial college, kings college are world class colleges are actually much better than most universities not only in UK but also in the world. :wink:

The moral of the story is that it depends on the individual whether he/she is integrant enough or not. If you are honest, then even in cheap colleges you will regularly attend the classes and get your degree properly.

I think FM or any rep of HO should now mention those colleges that are not fake or bogus and are registered, though after tier 4 it won't be a problem. :wink:

regards and happy new year to all friends round the corner of the globe.

love for all hatred for none.

salam123

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:16 am

I have send my application from ccl?

can u give me some update/

My name is Md shariar Alam

Thanx[/quote]

Please know me fonter mole..........rather then calling 08706067766

thankx for understand[/quote]

HI FM CAN U GIVE ME SOME UPDATE OF MY APPLICATION PLEASE?

arfan786
Newly Registered

Post by arfan786 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:32 am

FM - What happens to those students that have contacted the home office and asked to withdraw their application ? Will there student visa get revoked or will it stand ?

blue_moon
Newly Registered

Man proposes, God disposes

Post by blue_moon » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:37 am

Thanks God. I am not among those who bought their diplomas. It looks like Christmas sale where everyone was trying to culminate their desires. This was absolutely falsification and there is no excuse for such a dupe act that’s why now you pay the price (may be more than your forged diploma) which was attained to change destiny but now destiny is laughing at you(its time to harvest). At the same time pity for those who are genuine students and all my sympathies and consolation for those ones....really sad for you.

Mr T Patel
Newly Registered

Frontier Mole

Post by Mr T Patel » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:16 am

Frontier Mole be very careful what you say on this forum. CIO's are reading this forum also.

Some of your comments are way off target and I very much doubt you work for the UKBA or IS but we can find out.

I am pointing out the OSA which you should be aware of.

Just mark my words please.

salam123

Post by salam123 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:20 am

Frontier Mole wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Passport - yip you will get it back - just before you climb on the plane as you are removed from the UK.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KaJKU9xhp ... re=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qWmyWI_yo ... re=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=c23hCUkSa ... re=related
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VYmPN9nhWEc

check it out mr FM

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: Frontier Mole

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:39 am

Mr T Patel wrote:Frontier Mole be very careful what you say on this forum. CIO's are reading this forum also.

Some of your comments are way off target and I very much doubt you work for the UKBA or IS but we can find out.

Mr T - why do you think it would worry me that a CIO is reading the forum?

salam123

Post by salam123 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:42 am

Frontier Mole wrote:
Mr T Patel wrote:Frontier Mole be very careful what you say on this forum. CIO's are reading this forum also.

thanx u r alive..........can u please give me update of my application status........

md shariar alam is my name according to the passport........

thank u from my heart.......

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:46 am

salam123 wrote:
Frontier Mole wrote:

thanx u r alive..........can u please give me update of my application status........

You have stated that you work for UKBA - which of course you don't - have a look for yourself.........

salam123

Post by salam123 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:48 am

Frontier Mole wrote:
salam123 wrote:
Frontier Mole wrote:

You have stated that you work for UKBA - which of course you don't - have a look for yourself.........
u scared to give info ????

arfan786
Newly Registered

Post by arfan786 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:41 am

FM - What happens to those students that have contacted the home office and asked to withdraw their application ? Will there student visa get revoked or will it stand ?

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:27 am

To tell you the truth no idea what will happen about the existing student visa that is in place prior to your PSW application.

As I said in an earlier post when Lloyds College was closed in similar circumstances every student visa previously granted was revoked, there were a good few already granted. The rest of the applications in the system were refused.

That was pre PBS days.

The trouble with the bogus college / fake qualification becomes two fold.
If you said you were a student of a bogus college then you have breached the terms of the student visa IF it is determined that college provided no teaching. HOWEVER if it is accepted the college provided teaching say BITES as an example you could have studied. Then it is the fake qualification that becomes the issue.

Out of all that mess UKBA has to determine what route it wants to take.

My humble view - Students claiming to have studied at CCL and gained the PGD will follow the Lloyds College. Everything currently granted based on CCL will be revoked, current applications for future leave will be refused. So those early PSW grants for PSW will be revoked, the minimal number of student visa granted to study at CCL will be curtailed and all the PSW applications on hold will be refused.

The same position is not likely to be as clear for other colleges.

As for the withdrawn applications, as also said previously, your passport will not be handed over until you are at the point of departure and about to climb onto the plane. You have to understand that withdrawing your application does not excuse you from the bogus college scam. You have still made false representations, so have committed an immigration offence. UKBA will want you to leave the UK so the option will be collect your passport at the point when you are committed to leave the UK.

salam123

Post by salam123 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:36 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:To tell you the truth no idea what will happen about the existing student visa that is in place prior to your PSW application.

As I said in an earlier post when Lloyds College was closed in similar circumstances every student visa previously granted was revoked, there were a good few already granted. The rest of the applications in the system were refused.

That was pre PBS days.

The trouble with the bogus college / fake qualification becomes two fold.
If you said you were a student of a bogus college then you have breached the terms of the student visa IF it is determined that college provided no teaching. HOWEVER if it is accepted the college provided teaching say BITES as an example you could have studied. Then it is the fake qualification that becomes the issue.

Out of all that mess UKBA has to determine what route it wants to take.

My humble view - Students claiming to have studied at CCL and gained the PGD will follow the Lloyds College. Everything currently granted based on CCL will be revoked, current applications for future leave will be refused. So those early PSW grants for PSW will be revoked, the minimal number of student visa granted to study at CCL will be curtailed and all the PSW applications on hold will be refused.

The same position is not likely to be as clear for other colleges.

As for the withdrawn applications, as also said previously, your passport will not be handed over until you are at the point of departure and about to climb onto the plane. You have to understand that withdrawing your application does not excuse you from the bogus college scam. You have still made false representations, so have committed an immigration offence. UKBA will want you to leave the UK so the option will be collect your passport at the point when you are committed to leave the UK.
thankx

yore23
Newly Registered

Post by yore23 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:50 pm

on the other forum I read the news of CCL PSW being refused .....I do not know how far is it true ...just wanted to share the information

danish1981
BANNED

Post by danish1981 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:03 pm

u just said the words of my mouth bro.i am thinkin about that.spend 5 years in this country and paid loads of tax.i htinkits time to claim it as we not gonna live in this country anyway.i have already got bank loan, so if they refuse me i ll b happy to file bankruptcy and go back home chillin ehheheehehe

scorpion18
- thin ice -

Post by scorpion18 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:15 pm

danish1981 wrote:u just said the words of my mouth bro.i am thinkin about that.spend 5 years in this country and paid loads of tax.i htinkits time to claim it as we not gonna live in this country anyway.i have already got bank loan, so if they refuse me i ll b happy to file bankruptcy and go back home chillin ehheheehehe

NICE BRO FRO4M WHOCH BANK U GOT THE LOAN TELL ME
U KNOW I WILL....................
N TELL ME ALSO REASON SO I CAN faced ABOT IT.
THANKS

salam123

Post by salam123 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:22 pm

scorpion18 wrote:
danish1981 wrote:u just said the words of my mouth bro.i am thinkin about that.spend 5 years in this country and paid loads of tax.i htinkits time to claim it as we not gonna live in this country anyway.i have already got bank loan, so if they refuse me i ll b happy to file bankruptcy and go back home chillin ehheheehehe

THANKS
please tell me wj=hich bank u taken so much loan.........then we all can at least try......................please

scorpion18
- thin ice -

Post by scorpion18 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:24 pm

HELLO MR. FM I JUST WANNA KNOW IF I MARRY TO BRITISH GAL THEN CAN UK BANNED ME FOR ENTERING THE UK..
I DONT THINK SO ITS OPPOSITE HUMAN LAWS INIT?
ITS COURT NOW AT EUROPEON UNION SO WAT DO U SAY MATE
I M WAITIIN FOR MY ANS,... IF I GET REFUSAL I GOT LOADS OF WAY..
MARRY TO BRISTISH GALL? N COME TO UK AGAIN? {2} MARRY TO EUROPEON GAL..{3} APPEAL WITH SOLICITOR N CLAIM TAX BACK {4}
{4} BE STUDENT OR HSMP DEPENDENT NOW?
WAT DO I THINK MATE I WILL LIVE IT ON U?

BUT FOR GOD SAKE THINK ABOT BREACH OF HUMAN RIGHTS...
U KNOW ABOT HUMAN RIGHTS YA? FOR UK I KNOW VERY WELL..N SOLUTION ALSO,.. SO THANKS

scorpion18
- thin ice -

Post by scorpion18 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:27 pm

I GOT OTHE WAYS DONT WORRY BUT I WILL TELL U LATER
HOME OFFICE IS NOT BIGGER THAN GOD..
ONLY MIND IS THE BEST AFTER GOD DONT FORGET IT. THANK YOU FM.

salam123

Post by salam123 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:27 pm

scorpion18 wrote:

THANKS
if u don't gate loan then please try mobile laptop contracts......might be a little help...........

scorpion18
- thin ice -

Post by scorpion18 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:30 pm

I KNOW MATE ... N BELIVE ME I WIL;L TRY EVERYTHIN WATEVA I CAN IT WILL BE SO HARD TO GIVE REFUSAL TO CAMBIDGE STUDENTS N BELIVE ME IT WILL BE...THANKS YOU HO

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:38 pm

I will say bye bye to scorpion18, while I have a chance.

Bye Bye

As for the income tax back for previous years - sorry that is a no can do.
The UK will need to pay for your plane ticket after all. Fair is fair.

I wish you all the luck in the world returning, I think you might find a little more difficult than you think.

Class and education always shows out......

salam123

Post by salam123 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:38 pm

scorpion18 wrote:I KNOW MATE ... N BELIVE ME I WIL;L TRY EVERYTHIN WATEVA I CAN IT WILL BE SO HARD TO GIVE REFUSAL TO CAMBIDGE STUDENTS N BELIVE ME IT WILL BE...THANKS YOU HO
give pm me for loan boss

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:50 pm

scorpion18 wrote:NICE BRO FRO4M WHOCH BANK U GOT THE LOAN TELL ME
THANKS
salam123 wrote:please tell me wj=hich bank u taken so much loan.........then we all can at least try......................please
salam123 wrote:if u don't gate loan then please try mobile laptop contracts......might be a little help...........
salam123 wrote:give pm me for loan boss
Is it my imagination, but because one scam has failed and your fraud hasn't worked, you are all advocating more fraud? Has anyone here got an ounce of decency, or are you all just crooks.

I am not talking about claiming tax back, if you are entitled to it claim it. It won't be that much though, because you have all been working part time most of the year of course.

I think you are all showing your true colours now. You come across as vicious and vindictive. To be honest, if this is what the UK will be missing, I am not that bothered.

All the best in your future glittering careers with your PGDiplomas.

PP