ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR additional evidence of absence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DBAI987
Newly Registered
Mood:
Mexico

ILR additional evidence of absence

Post by DBAI987 » Sun May 12, 2024 3:48 pm

HI all,

I am currently under a T2 Visa and am applying for ILR. while uploading supporting documents (is it UKVCAS?) on the portal, there is a section asking for: "Other evidence of reasons for absences from the UK"

Assuming i have letters from my employer (current) of my annual leave being approved (not over 180 days#)

what should i provide here?

and, if my current employer is my second employer, and i am unable to obtain said letter from my first employer, what should I upload as "Letter(s) from employer(s) detailing reasons for work-related absences including periods of paid annual leave from the UK and Crown Dependencies "?

TL:DR i have a letter of absence from current employer but might not be able to obtain letter from previous employer, what should i upload?

many thanks

lolo2
Venezuela

Re: ILR additional evidence of absence

Post by lolo2 » Sun May 12, 2024 8:08 pm

You don't need anything from previous employers.

The letter from current employer indicating that absences were approved is suffice. Also submit stamped pages on the passport(s) for the qualifying period (five years). That list on the portal is not exhaustive.

DBAI987
Newly Registered
Mood:
Mexico

Post by DBAI987 » Mon May 13, 2024 9:00 am

Gracias Lolo!

so, if i leave a document entry int he UKVCAS portal empty, it wont really matter?

lolo2
Venezuela

Post by lolo2 » Mon May 13, 2024 12:09 pm

You must upload all the mandatory documents and for 'other documents', many items are usually covered by the same piece of evidence.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon May 13, 2024 3:52 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice