ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VAF1 OR VAF5 !!!Iam so confused

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

skiesowner

VAF1 OR VAF5 !!!Iam so confused

Post by skiesowner » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:07 am

Applying online for an EEA family permit visa and filling the VAF5 form application I was surprised by reading that I need to fill even a VAF1 form that must be givin to the embassy :

The following supporting documents are required:

* completed application form VAF1
* your current passport
* your old passport or a copy of it
* One recent colour passport photograph (not more than six months old) Please note: scanned or copies of photos are not acceptable
* IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Your Application will be processed at UKBAs Visa Hub in Warsaw. Processing times are 5-15 WORKING DAYS for non-settlement applications and 3 months for settlement applications.
* IMPORTANT INFORMATION - You MUST provide translations of all non-English language documents you wish to be considered. Translations need not be official or certified but contents will be examined by staff to ensure that they are accurate.I

IS IT A MISTAKE OR i MUST FILL EVEN THAT FORM????PLEASE HELP MEEE :cry:

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:55 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.