ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Defined CoS start date wrong (not assigned yet)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Anak24
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Defined CoS start date wrong (not assigned yet)

Post by Anak24 » Tue May 14, 2024 9:30 am

Hi all, I'm very new to this. We recently got our license and have one undefined CoS assigned.
I know have another defined CoS (granted on 05.05.24) where I put worker start date as 03.07.24. Unfortunately the person can only come to UK and start working in September 2024.
Should I wait till June to assign this defined CoS as now may be too early? can I assign it with September start date? Will there be an issue if the start date on the CoS is 3rd July so the dates don't match?
Thanks for any suggestions

Jay090
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Defined CoS start date wrong (not assigned yet)

Post by Jay090 » Tue May 14, 2024 6:40 pm

When did you apply for Defined COS, can you tell please.
Anak24 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 9:30 am
Hi all, I'm very new to this. We recently got our license and have one undefined CoS assigned.
I know have another defined CoS (granted on 05.05.24) where I put worker start date as 03.07.24. Unfortunately the person can only come to UK and start working in September 2024.
Should I wait till June to assign this defined CoS as now may be too early? can I assign it with September start date? Will there be an issue if the start date on the CoS is 3rd July so the dates don't match?

Anak24
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Anak24 » Tue May 14, 2024 7:22 pm

Applied on 24.04.24 and it was granted on 05.05.24

klayak
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by klayak » Thu May 30, 2024 1:33 pm

what's the time taken for Defined COS approval? Occupation code & salary you specified in the DCOS.
we are facing issues for DCOS approval and this will help.

klayak
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by klayak » Thu May 30, 2024 1:34 pm

Jay090 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 6:40 pm
When did you apply for Defined COS, can you tell please.
Anak24 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 9:30 am
what's the time taken for Defined COS approval? Occupation code & salary you specified in the DCOS.
we are facing issues for DCOS approval and this will help.