ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can we withdraw psw on saturdays and sundays

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yema
Newly Registered

can we withdraw psw on saturdays and sundays

Post by yema » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:15 pm

hi friends is there any chance to withdraw psw on saturdays or sundays as i want to do it asap, reply soon. is there any other alternate to those who applied throw ccl other than packing up.???

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:36 pm

yema wrote:hi friends is there any chance to withdraw psw on saturdays or sundays as i want to do it asap, reply soon. is there any other alternate to those who applied throw ccl other than packing up.???
No chance to withdraw an application at the weekend - most offices are not open anyway. You can write to them or fax them at the weekend however.

Are you leaving the UK, has your student visa expired? If you are not leaving immediately (next few days) why not book a ticket and then send proof of that. UKBA can send passorts to the airport so it will be there when you get your flight. I cannot think of any sensible alternatives to leaving the UK if your CCL PGDip is bogus.

Why the urgency to withdraw your application, surely any damage has already been done. There is nothing I can think to stop them refusing an application when you want your passport back.

Regards.

yema
Newly Registered

hiii

Post by yema » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:54 pm

actually i got student visa till may 2009, can i stay till that time , or i have to leave when my passport is back.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:04 pm

Are you actually studying?

What have you been doing, apart from possibly buying a CCL diploma. If you bought one, I am curious about your reasons. I am also curious about whether you have bought attendance certificates in the past.

When did you stop studying? UKBA can curtail your leave:
UKBA wrote:Grounds on which leave to enter or remain may be curtailed
323. A person's leave to enter or remain may be curtailed:

(i) on any of the grounds set out in paragraph 322(2)-(5) above; or

(ii) if he ceases to meet the requirements of the Rules under which his leave to enter or remain was granted; or

(iii) if he is the dependant, or is seeking leave to remain as the dependant, of an asylum applicant whose claim has been refused and whose leave has been curtailed under section 7 of the1993 Act, and he does not qualify for leave to remain in his own right.

(iv) on any of the grounds set out in paragraph 339A (i)-(vi) and paragraph 339G (i)-(vi).
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... les/part9/

If you are allowed to stay until May and UKBA is willing to confirm this, I cannot see why you should leave earlier, apart from what your conscience tells you.