ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need help about booking medical appointment for my son epileptic seizure problem

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SyedHassan1972
Newly Registered
Pakistan

need help about booking medical appointment for my son epileptic seizure problem

Post by SyedHassan1972 » Wed May 29, 2024 12:35 pm

Hello everyone,
my son is epileptic seizure patient and he is rejected by doctors in Pakistani. I am trying my best from last 2 years to book medical appointment with doctors in Canada but fail. I applied in many clinics and hospitals in Canada but fail to get any appointment for him. I need help urgently with any help regarding booking appointment for his treatment.
requesting to everyone on this forum guidance.

Regards,
a Helpless father

alterhase58
Germany

Re: need help about booking medical appointment for my son epileptic seizure problem

Post by alterhase58 » Wed May 29, 2024 1:06 pm

I sympathise with your plight.
However, members on this board can only comment on the immigration aspects of travelling to another country, if they have knowledge around that country requirements and/or visas. Perhaps a referral from a local medical professional may help to secure an appointment.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.