ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

question about evetting timing

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

_jms_
Newly Registered
United States of America

question about evetting timing

Post by _jms_ » Tue May 28, 2024 6:28 pm

Hello. There is a message on my application that says "Application process completed" on May 23rd. Based on my understanding of a different post on here, that means it goes to ISD next right? Out of curiosity, how long does it usually take before ISD finishes looking into things? And when they finish then that would be when I am told if I can become a citzen or not.. right? I just want to make sure I'm understanding the process correctly.

Thank you btw to everyone involved in keeping this board going. Having people with more knowledge jump in here and there has helped minimise the stress of the process a bit. You're great. :)

meself2
Ireland

Re: question about evetting timing

Post by meself2 » Tue May 28, 2024 6:50 pm

_jms_ wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 6:28 pm
Based on my understanding of a different post on here, that means it goes to ISD next right?
I think so.
_jms_ wrote:
Out of curiosity, how long does it usually take before ISD finishes looking into things?
Between a few weeks and a few months/years. It's very unpredictable.
_jms_ wrote:
And when they finish then that would be when I am told if I can become a citzen or not.. right?
In a sense, yes - the next part where your input is needed is them asking you to pay money for the ceremony.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

_jms_
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by _jms_ » Wed May 29, 2024 11:38 am

Thank you!

Imm_Ire
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Imm_Ire » Wed May 29, 2024 5:09 pm

_jms_ wrote:
Hello. There is a message on my application that says "Application process completed" on May 23rd. Based on my understanding of a different post on here, that means it goes to ISD next right? Out of curiosity, how long does it usually take before ISD finishes looking into things? And when they finish then that would be when I am told if I can become a citzen or not.. right? I just want to make sure I'm understanding the process correctly.

Thank you btw to everyone involved in keeping this board going. Having people with more knowledge jump in here and there has helped minimise the stress of the process a bit. You're great. :)
When you say "Application process completed" , is it on https://vetting.garda.ie/Track? or on https://inisonline.jahs.ie/myforms?
If it is on Vetting.garda.ie next step is "Disclosure Viewed"- ususally within a week after Application Process Completed. After this you will get email about approval letter usually around 2 months as per Citizenship trackers on other thread.

_jms_
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by _jms_ » Wed May 29, 2024 5:23 pm

Thank you so much! The garda vetting site had the application process complete message, today I received an email stating that the disclosure has been viewed. Just really excited. Fingers crossed I'll have good news soon. Thank you so much for sharing the info. :)