ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding to register for Evisa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

YWANY
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Do I have to replace BRP with eVisa?

Post by YWANY » Thu May 30, 2024 6:55 pm

I’m not sure if there is someone having met the same problem as me.
I’ve got an email from “DoNotReply eVisaDirectMail asking me to change BRP card to eVisa but I’m now applying for citizenship. Do I have to replace BRP with eVisa? If replace, will it make any influence to my application?
Thanks and kind regards

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Re: Do I have to replace BRP with eVisa?

Post by contorted_svy » Thu May 30, 2024 7:40 pm

Yes you need to apply for an eVisa (physical BRPs are being phased out). It won't have an impact on your application.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

vinny

Re: Do I have to replace BRP with eVisa?

Post by vinny » Fri May 31, 2024 5:36 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

YWANY
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by YWANY » Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:45 am

Hi,

I have applied the account for registering Evisa, downloaded App, got through double side of BRP Card, but up to the identity confirmation step I cannot get through of it. Is there any one experienced such problem?
Thank you.