ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Surrender of Indian passport - does minor need to attend appointment

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bh123
Newly Registered
India

Surrender of Indian passport - does minor need to attend appointment

Post by bh123 » Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:56 pm

Hi All,

I am in the process of applying for surrender of Indian passport for my 7 year old daughter. Does anyone know if minors need to be present at the VFS appointment during physical submission? I will be applying a either VFS Goswell or VFS Hounslow.

I have tried searching around, but did not get any definitive data in this regard. Thank you for your time in reading my query.

Regards

sathyauk
India

Re: Surrender of Indian passport - does minor need to attend appointment

Post by sathyauk » Sun Jun 02, 2024 6:24 pm

bh123 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 7:56 pm
Hi All,

I am in the process of applying for surrender of Indian passport for my 7 year old daughter. Does anyone know if minors need to be present at the VFS appointment during physical submission? I will be applying a either VFS Goswell or VFS Hounslow. - Your daughter no need to attend the appointment, you can go in favor of your daughter.

I have tried searching around, but did not get any definitive data in this regard. Thank you for your time in reading my query.

Regards

bh123
Newly Registered
India

Post by bh123 » Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:47 am

sathyauk wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2024 6:24 pm
bh123 wrote:
Hi All,

I am in the process of applying for surrender of Indian passport for my 7 year old daughter. Does anyone know if minors need to be present at the VFS appointment during physical submission? I will be applying a either VFS Goswell or VFS Hounslow. - Your daughter no need to attend the appointment, you can go in favor of your daughter.

Regards
Thanks sathyauk. Is that the case with OCI as well ?

sathyauk
India

Post by sathyauk » Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:26 am

bh123 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2024 8:47 am
sathyauk wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2024 6:24 pm
bh123 wrote:
Hi All,

Regards
Thanks sathyauk. Is that the case with OCI as well ? - Yes