ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP TO EVISA: no application form found/ problem

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ramham
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

BRP TO EVISA: no application form found/ problem

Post by ramham » Sat Jun 01, 2024 3:22 pm

Hello,

Hope someone is able to help because I cannot find a solution. I made a Ukvi account after receiving an email from home office to get access to evisa bcos the brp will not be valid next year. However, after completing all steps and signing into my account I have No APPLICATION form to fill. In the form section, it says you have no current form. In all the youtube videos, they have a form to start as soon as they login. Anyone knows why is this issue occurring with me. waiting for a reply

vinny

Re: BRP TO EVISA: no application form found/ problem

Post by vinny » Sat Jun 01, 2024 3:48 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ramham
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by ramham » Sat Jun 01, 2024 4:27 pm

well i had already read that post .. it did not mention my problem. but thank you for replying.. still hoping someone can help me out.

orionsbelt1
Newly Registered

Post by orionsbelt1 » Sat Jun 01, 2024 4:33 pm

I have spent all day trying to sort this out for my wife. The pronlems i have had are as follows.

She had the following E Mail :-

What you need to do now[
You need to set up access to your eVisa, which will replace your BRP
You will need:
your BRP number (or visa or immigration application number)
your passport (if you do not have a BRP)
access to an email address and phone number
access to a smartphone
Go to https://www.gov.uk/get-access-evisa to get access to your eVisa.
This did not work.
1 We could not log in to her Gov one account....
2 It said the BRP number was incorrect not so we check it ok
3 we went around in circles for 4 hours.
WE never saw any instruction to set up eVisa.
So what to do now?????????????????????????

has any body actually got an evisa to replace a BRP yet?????????????????????

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Jun 01, 2024 4:46 pm

Did you click on sign-up or sign-in? According to this video, it should be then former, sign-up, before sign-in.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ramham
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by ramham » Sat Jun 01, 2024 4:52 pm

Sadly there are no answers or any mention of such problems in Faqs.. I have tried everything searched forums and logged in n out so many times on different browsers on laptop n on mobile since yesterday. but still i do not have a form. it says you have no application form. waiting for monday to call home office.

orionsbelt1
Newly Registered

Re: BRP TO EVISA: Finally woked

Post by orionsbelt1 » Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:08 pm

Finally we have successfully got the E Visa for my wife, we did follow the Video but did not get the Sign in/ up option. WE signed in using e mail and some how was takeen to the correct place and we then followed instruction. We used the App to set up security and take pictures. but we had to re/take brp data pictures and it would not link the chip in BRP to phone.

YouTube link removed by moderator
Cheers just keep at it,,, it just continually confused me.

billystudio
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by billystudio » Mon Jun 17, 2024 5:34 pm

ramham wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2024 3:22 pm
Hello, I got the same problem. Have you got the problem solved after you make a call to UKVI.Thank you very much indeed for your reply. I look forward to hearing from you soon about this .

Hope someone is able to help because I cannot find a solution. I made a Ukvi account after receiving an email from home office to get access to evisa bcos the brp will not be valid next year. However, after completing all steps and signing into my account I have No APPLICATION form to fill. In the form section, it says you have no current form. In all the youtube videos, they have a form to start as soon as they login. Anyone knows why is this issue occurring with me. waiting for a reply