ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sskhan786
Newly Registered

Post by sskhan786 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:58 pm

I dont think the free phone number shows up on the bill...it never showed on our bills so we had a problem showing contact i was lucky i had my mobile phone bills as i had made quite a few calls and sent alot of messages!

They never told my husband on the interview date whether he had got the visa or not, they just said we will contact you in a few days.

Missy_j

Post by Missy_j » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:07 pm

Hi Everyone,

Spousesickness- have u tried printing the text messages using usb? and I think they do accept phone cards because many people I know have been successful after submitting them.

My hubby submitted at gerry's Islamabad on the 26th Nov 2008, he is under 21 and we were told if we submited on 26th, then the old rules would apply and that would be the date the app would be submitted to BHC.

However, I emailed (islamabad.ukvisas@fco.gov.uk) on wednesday for an update and received a response today saying app was received in BHC on 27th! and is in progress, due to the festive period I shall be informed of outcome in due course!

This has got me worried now, if they saying received on 27th I hope the new rules dont apply, under which it will be automatically rejected :( !

Please all pray I get good news and good luck to all

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:55 pm

hey sskhan im not sure but i think they probably do work in order of date right..
Anyway u must have read sam123's posts, they recieved a response exactly 1 month and 10 days later - for us thats already up, so i dont know wats tking em so long :cry: theres been so many holiday closures aswell recently the VACS r always shuttt

naznin

ya ALLAH madad

Post by naznin » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:26 pm

Asalam-o-Alaikum warakhmatullah-e-wabarakatuhu

how r u every1?i hope uall willb gud in health inshAllah.m new on this fom,
i read all d comments which all u sent,they r very helpull for every1.
as i hav submitted my Application on25th nov 4rm karachi,i havnt heard any news abt my visa Application.
i m very anxious abt my visa n waiting.but Allah Almightywill do best 4 all of us inshAllah

pray 4 me everybudy.

Allah hafiz.

petalro

Post by petalro » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:25 pm

hey guys just thowt id let ya no hubi gt in contact wiv da pricks and they said that the procedure had slowed down due to their time of so all we can do is pray really gud luck to all.

NAZNIN: you submitted a day after my husband submitted his application, he 2 submitted in karachi and we are still waiting.

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:21 pm

hey petal how u doing,

sorry just to clarify that- did they say theyr slow because of this time of year? ..or because of the ridiculous amount of holidays they been having?my husbands planin on foning them on monday but i'll prob tell him not to bother now, theyr gona say the same thing or something similarly useless

petalro

Post by petalro » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:40 pm

hey maz they said due to the festive season there are delays. if you dont mind me asking where and when did u apply, and yh if i was you i wouldnt bother they just say the same thing ova and ova id give it a lil while now who nows they myt get in touch with us soon but the wait is just unbarable.

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:54 pm

aah thanks. My husband applied at islamabad on 18th nov, its been 45 days exact..no response.. no enquiry at my wrk plce either im getting really annoyed its so hard. Im gona wait a week thn ring em myself, c wat they say. I'll keep u updated

irumpk

still waiting

Post by irumpk » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:57 am

i check my application status online its mention fwd to OC
i apply for spouse visa end of november but no responsed
every day i am calling to gerry's and they said me call after 3 to 4 days
and online Fwd to OC
anyone hve idea how much time they take for all this ..........?

izzie

Post by izzie » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:28 am

OMG guyz i cnt believe it but Gerry's and BHC have more holidays coming up.

Dis is wat it now says on da website:

"UK VACs will remain closed on Jan 07 & Jan 08 in lieu of Muharrum Holidays"

Im gettin so annoyed at the amount of holidays they're takin! At dis rate those of us dat applied late novemeber probabli won't hear anything til feb/march!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

petalro

Post by petalro » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:16 pm

yh keep us updated maz..... wat more holidays i cant belive it i guess ur ryt izzie.

naznin

hope to Allah

Post by naznin » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:22 pm

Asalam-o-Alikum dear all,

petalro thnx 4 ur response,may God bless all of us Ameen.

i want 2 ask ssomethin?do BHC take a standard time 4 each application?or do they take any more time 4 2nd application.
my visa bin refused 1st time, thats me 2nd Application thats y i m confused??????????????.but hopefull to Allah Almighty.

Allah hafiz. :)

petalro

Post by petalro » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:32 pm

NAZNIN: im sorry i cant help you with that as this is our first application but im sure others will now something.

naznin

b positive

Post by naznin » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:44 pm

Asalam-o-Alaikum,

Its ok.m sure Allah Almighty will do best 4 all of us inshAllah.
u must tell me if u get any news abt ur visa ok.
wen did u sbmitt ur Application?there r so many holidays that is y system is working slowly,

but b positive.

Allah hafiz.

Safina1

Post by Safina1 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:32 pm

any1 confused about appealing should check out the asylum and immigration tribunal uk website. its reli gud.

magneti checked out dis website n both of us have appealed correctly. it duzn mata if u appeal here or in pakistan both times the ECO has to review ur papers. good luck wid urz. apparently it can take upto 4 months for d ECO to decide if he/she wants to overturn a decision.[/b]

petalro

Post by petalro » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:14 pm

naznin: we applied on 24th november in karachi n yh il keep you informed.

Mighty Reds
Newly Registered

Getting Married Soon - Visitor Visa???

Post by Mighty Reds » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:24 pm

Salaam to all

Im new to this forum, Glad i found it as it gud to be able to help or seek help from people in similar situations

So anyway here's is my question: I will be getting get married in April this year in Pakistan. Im 22 and and a UK Citizen. My soon to be wife turned 20 today! But with the new Uk laws wer bought in place where we can only apply for spousal settlement visa if both partners are 21yrs or over. This means after gettin married in April id have to wait over 8 months before she can apply.

So i was wondering is it possible if we apply for a 6 month Visitor Visa for her after we get married?

Would this have any impact on our spousal settlement visa once she turns 21 in Jan 2010?

Does anyone know how much the fees are for a Visitor Visa?

Wud greatly appreciate any help!!

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:34 pm

hey reds, im not sure about ur other query but i can tell u visitor visa is equivalent to about £65
check out the gerrys link http://www.ukvacpk.com/visafees.aspx

bazuk
Newly Registered

Post by bazuk » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:14 pm

izzie wrote:OMG guyz i cnt believe it but Gerry's and BHC have more holidays coming up.

Dis is wat it now says on da website:

"UK VACs will remain closed on Jan 07 & Jan 08 in lieu of Muharrum Holidays"

Im gettin so annoyed at the amount of holidays they're takin! At dis rate those of us dat applied late novemeber probabli won't hear anything til feb/march!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Woah ! not more holidays ! its a joke. I was hoping to hear something this week but I better forget about it. It seems like there's a hold up for all of us who applied late November. I heard from someone that some of the applications are being sent to the BHC in Abu Dhabi for processing to even the load for ISB. Prob why its causing delays in waiting times.

Come on BHC what are you doing ?? :(

naznin

Post by naznin » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:30 pm

Asalam-o-Alaikum,

hey bazuk r u sure abt ur infomation?u know sam's wife got her visa after 1 month n 10 days.
now its been 1 month and 10 days or over when we applied.i hope to Allah talla that we all get the visa very soon inshAllah.

hope 4 the best Allah Almighty,

Allah hafiz.

bazuk
Newly Registered

Post by bazuk » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:53 pm

My dad heard as someone was telling him that ISB were receiving a high number of applications especially during the marriage age rise and couldn't cope so they are sending some of the applications overseas to the BHC in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Causing further delays as they have to be sent back to Islamabad from there.

btw naznin ...from where did you apply and which date...My wife submitted hers at Lahore 27th Nov.

Inshallah we will all hear some good news soon.
Allah Hafiz

escoba

Post by escoba » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:43 pm

HEY GUYS!

Ive just sent my papers and hubby will hopefully submit them this week. But he was told that the vaf4 form that we filled how now been changed and will have to fill it in again. Does any1 know about the new vaf4 form, I've checked on the internet but I still get the 2007.

irumpk

Post by irumpk » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:19 am

congrats Sam123456789

its brillient gift for new year
i applid end of november 2008 and i hope i will get response in next week as well (after 6 week)

Allha bless u and your family for future sucess

irumpk

Post by irumpk » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:23 am

Visa Status checking website address

https://www.vfsglobal.org/ApplicantStatus.aspx

Referencen Number format

ISL/123456/123456/1 for islamabad
LHR/123456/123456/1 for Lahore
KHI/123456/123456/1 for Karachi

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:41 am

hey guys, lots of updates goin on, well my MP got bk 2 me and said she will look in to it 2day the 5th, so im waiting from her now, i emailed this girl vicky in abu dhabi n she said this

"Good Morning,

Thank you for your email dated 31st December. We have taken over Pakistan applications, however settlement applications are still done by Pakistan, so you will need to contact them direct.
I hope this helps you a little." right now i do email her bk or just leave it n email BHC AGAIN n get the same lovely response :twisted:

right n my hubbi said he will be goin down there this week after the lil holidays n he said he has also emailed then from his email so maybe they can give him a lil more info....nearly 4 months guys im kinda losin hope