ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa decision delayed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Thestiny
Newly Registered
Poland

Spouse Visa decision delayed

Post by Thestiny » Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:55 am

Hi everybody
I have few questions about UK Spousa Visa application. Me and my partner submited out application 9th of April. After a long while we recieved an email, that home office is aiming to gave us the decision 5th of June.
5th of June came and we recieved an email that they need few extra documents ( payslips ). So late after the aplication near the deadline and they are asking for something extra.
Now my questions are.

1. My partner ( applicant ), recieved new good work offer, and she supposed to start working 5th of June, but the new company needs to know if she will got the Spouse visa approved. So now we are extra worried that she will lost this opportunity because of all these delays. Should we write an email to home office and ask whats the progress of the application? and should we tell them about this new job opportunity, that she can lose it because of delay.

2. If we wont recieve any informations soon from home office, what should we do? because all of this it's causing so much stress and complications

Thank you for any respond

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa decision delayed

Post by Ticktack » Mon Jun 10, 2024 4:07 pm

Thestiny wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:55 am
Hi everybody
I have few questions about UK Spousa Visa application. Me and my partner submited out application 9th of April. After a long while we recieved an email, that home office is aiming to gave us the decision 5th of June.
5th of June came and we recieved an email that they need few extra documents ( payslips ). So late after the aplication near the deadline and they are asking for something extra.
Now my questions are.

1. My partner ( applicant ), recieved new good work offer, and she supposed to start working 5th of June, but the new company needs to know if she will got the Spouse visa approved. So now we are extra worried that she will lost this opportunity because of all these delays. Should we write an email to home office and ask whats the progress of the application? and should we tell them about this new job opportunity, that she can lose it because of delay. TBH, i don't think they care about that.

2. If we wont recieve any informations soon from home office, what should we do? because all of this it's causing so much stress and complications There's really nothing you can do. Your application is under review.

Thank you for any respond
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: Spouse Visa decision delayed

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:45 pm

Get her new employer to do an ECS check and that will / should give the company the assurance that she has the right to work. This should come back as positive pending the application outcome.