ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR dependants few days short of 5 years.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nur11
Newly Registered
Morocco

Re: ILR dependants few days short of 5 years.

Post by Nur11 » Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:12 am

Thank you for your helpful responses. I have a couple of questions regarding the application process for my wife, who has a biometrics appointment scheduled at a later date. For cohabitation evidence, I am planning to include:
  • Joint utility bills and council tax bills from the past two years.
  • A tenancy agreement with both our names.
  • Copies of my driving license and her provisional license.
Question 1: Should I also include individual bank statements from both of us in her application? If so, should I include statements from both accounts or just hers?

Question 2: My daughter, who is over 18, is applying separately as well and has a biometrics appointment scheduled on the same date as her mother. Should I include my wife's Unique Application Number (UAN) in my daughter's application to link their files, or is this not necessary?

Thanks in advance

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR dependants few days short of 5 years.

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:55 am

1. Please see: All you need to know about cohabitation evidence

2. Linking is not required. UKVI can figure this out.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice