ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help regarding GBM Sponsors License (Global Business mobility)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

REL555
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Help regarding GBM Sponsors License (Global Business mobility)

Post by REL555 » Mon Jun 10, 2024 5:54 pm

ear immigration board members, I would like to ask you advice for my global business mobility sponsors application (GBM Sponsors application) which I made through pakistan.

My company is Pakistan based and I want to open a subsidiary in UK and hire people as a sponsored GBM employer, for that purpose I made sponsorship license request application to sponsors management system of ukvi and provided all the relevant documents including my company's incorporation from pakistan its license, bank statement, audited accounts, proof of insurance, tax returns from pakistan, employee details from pakistan, director details from pakistan and as a proof of "UK foot print" of the company I enclosed incorporation certificate from companies house for my uk subsidiary which also shows my named as the director of the company. I made the application but it was refused by UKVI. The refusal letter states that the UK company, XYZ (Private) Limited, is wholly owned by me as only my name is listed as a director of the company, whereas the overseas company making the application (also XYZ (Private) Limited) is not shown as the owner. However, this is a critical factual error. The UK company, XYZ (Private) Limited, is wholly owned by me, which is consistent with the ownership of the parent company in Pakistan. The Companies House records clearly indicate that I am the director/owner. But UKVI insists that company name should be listed as owner.

Have I done a mistake in my company's incorporation? and what should I do to overcome this refusal by UKVI.
expert advise is needed.

regards

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: Help regarding GBM Sponsors License (Global Business mobility)

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:18 pm

The U.K. entity should be owned by the Pakistani company. The fact that you are the shareholder for the U.K. will prevent GBM licence as the employees you will be expected to transfer will be from the Pakistani legal entity- hence the requirement for the U.K. entity to be owed by the Pakistani parent company.

Change the shareholder of the U.K. company to the parent company and apply again.