ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW refusal

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

teba18
Newly Registered

PSW refusal

Post by teba18 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:38 pm

I'm here on IGS and have a visa until febuary. I applied to extend it under PSW but was refused because I didn't know I must have 800 pounds in an account for 3 months. I have a job and they can see my wages of more than 800 a month going into the account but I live with my English boyfriend and my money then goes to joint account to help pay our bills. I don't know why they refused when they can see I'm working and earning enough money.
Is there anything I can do?

scorpion18
- thin ice -

Re: PSW refusal

Post by scorpion18 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:17 pm

teba18 wrote:I'm here on IGS and have a visa until febuary. I applied to extend it under PSW but was refused because I didn't know I must have 800 pounds in an account for 3 months. I have a job and they can see my wages of more than 800 a month going into the account but I live with my English boyfriend and my money then goes to joint account to help pay our bills. I don't know why they refused when they can see I'm working and earning enough money.

CLAIM UR TAX BACK OR APPLY FOR LOAN OR APPLY FOR CREDIT CARD faced ALL TJHE WAY BE4 GOIN TO HOME

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:40 pm

scorpion18 wrote:
teba18 wrote:I'm here on IGS and have a visa until febuary. I applied to extend it under PSW but was refused because I didn't know I must have 800 pounds in an account for 3 months. I have a job and they can see my wages of more than 800 a month going into the account but I live with my English boyfriend and my money then goes to joint account to help pay our bills. I don't know why they refused when they can see I'm working and earning enough money.

CLAIM UR TAX BACK OR APPLY FOR LOAN OR APPLY FOR CREDIT CARD faced ALL TJHE WAY BE4 GOIN TO HOME
What tax is that mate?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

salam123

Post by salam123 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:42 pm

Wanderer wrote:
scorpion18 wrote:

What tax is that mate?
he worked as a full time worker rather then as a student...........he is talking about that tax.understand...........

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:01 am

salam123 wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
scorpion18 wrote:

What tax is that mate?
he worked as a full time worker rather then as a student...........he is talking about that tax.understand...........
No - PAYE - understand? Google it.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

salam123

Post by salam123 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:04 am

Wanderer wrote:
salam123 wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
scorpion18 wrote:

What tax is that mate?
No - PAYE - understand? Google it.
i m eyeing on main bold topic

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:02 am

Think carefully before giving suggestion to others...

Its better to KEEP QUITE instead of giving wrong advise.

And dont use capital letters when posting. Writing capitals on forums is just like shouting at someone....alright its against the ethics.

By introductions of these new PSW members lately I see the quality of advise on this forum has gone very pooor... and most of new members are arguing and engaging old members of this forum on the stuff which is somehow totally irrelevant with the immigration.

salam123

Post by salam123 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:13 am

rizwan567 wrote:Think carefully before giving suggestion to others...

Its better to KEEP QUITE instead of giving wrong advise.

And dont use capital letters when posting. Writing capitals on forums is just like shouting at someone....alright its against the ethics.

By introductions of these new PSW members lately I see the quality of advise on this forum has gone very pooor... and most of new members are arguing and engaging old members of this forum on the stuff which is somehow totally irrelevant with the immigration.
u r right

email257525
BANNED

Suggestions

Post by email257525 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:19 pm

Hello,

It is hard when a visa is refused, What you can do is

1- Merry to your boyfriend and get stay.
2- go back to your home country and apply PSW from there.
3- Get admission in a college/university and become student again
4- speak to your employer, may be he/she willing to apply a work permit fro you

Any more help please contact email257525@yahoo.com

salam123

Re: Suggestions

Post by salam123 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:24 am

email257525 wrote:Hello,

It is hard when a visa is refused, What you can do is

1- Merry to your boyfriend and get stay.
2- go back to your home country and apply PSW from there.
3- Get admission in a college/university and become student again
4- speak to your employer, may be he/she willing to apply a work permit fro you

Any more help please contact email257525@yahoo.com
u can't do any thing in that least......ok......if u do 1st think marry then also u have to go back to ur country.
2nd one u refused in same ground.....so u won't able to get a new psw visa...
3rd one n way to prove that this course u have completed last year............
last option u might try............

email257525
BANNED

Hi,

Post by email257525 » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:45 am

To Salam123

Dear, I am not 100% agree with you, But thanks anyway for your comments,,, I gave him what the options are available to him/her

Good luck