ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting since December 2023

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hianzik
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Waiting since December 2023

Post by hianzik » Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:05 am

Submitted application on 14/12/2023 . Received email for more information required on 08/04/2024, Replied them same day. On 16/04/2024 received UKVI survey email and didn’t receive anything after that. Also didn’t receive any email that my application took more than 6 months.
Any suggestions please

GuerillaMethod
Mood:
Iran

Re: Waiting since December 2023

Post by GuerillaMethod » Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:09 am

Based on my observation that the survey email usually comes after the approval, you might have already been approved but not received the approval email.

I would suggest doing a Subject Access Request asap to find out what's going on.

hianzik
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by hianzik » Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:11 am

GuerillaMethod wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:09 am
Based on my observation that the survey email usually comes after the approval, you might have already been approved but not received the approval email.

I would suggest doing a Subject Access Request asap to find out what's going on.
Thank you for your reply, is there anything I can contact ukvi regarding application status after 6 months

GuerillaMethod
Mood:
Iran

Post by GuerillaMethod » Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:22 am

You can certainly contact the FNE emails that could be found in this forum as well as getting your MP to chase it up for you.

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:52 am

It can happen that the survey email is sent and it is just a glitch.
You can follow up on your application, quoting you received the survey email, according to the guide in this thread viewtopic.php?f=42&t=343483
In order to double check you have been approved, you can also try to contact your council and see if they have your certificate. If you were approved in April, I suggest you do this asap as your council could send back your certificate if you don't attend a ceremony within 90 days.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

hianzik
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by hianzik » Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:10 am

contorted_svy wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:52 am
It can happen that the survey email is sent and it is just a glitch.
You can follow up on your application, quoting you received the survey email, according to the guide in this thread viewtopic.php?f=42&t=343483
In order to double check you have been approved, you can also try to contact your council and see if they have your certificate. If you were approved in April, I suggest you do this asap as your council could send back your certificate if you don't attend a ceremony within 90 days.
Thank you , I contact the council last week and they didn’t receive yet . I also emailed to FNE but they didn’t respond me. MP can’t chase as he can do after 4 July. Now trying to email some other UKVI email ids . Let’s hope for the best