ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU TR 1

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Yakpak01
Newly Registered
Australia

EU TR 1

Post by Yakpak01 » Tue Jun 18, 2024 1:43 pm

Hello Everyone. I am new here. I am a Non EU citizen,married to EU citizen. I submited (Posted by AnPost and delivered April 19th,2024) an application as a qualified member here in Dublin.
I am yet to receive an acknowlegdement letter or email as to what I have read here from peoples post .Please is there a portal or weblink to check list of the month application they are presently working on? I sent an email once and didnt reconsider sending again as i dont want to be spamming them.
I kindly need an advise please.My wife has been the only one supporting with bills and all and its really depressing as I cant do anything than sleep and eat.My mental health is really important to me.
Is there a way to check on know the month they are presently working on please as it was easy to check online when I applied for the EU fam visa before I joined my wife in Feburary.
Please I need your kind advise or explanations please.
Thanks

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: EU TR 1

Post by Angel99 » Tue Jun 18, 2024 4:36 pm

Hi,

Normally you are supposed to receive acknowledgement letter and temporary Stamp 4 within 4-8 weeks but now adays they can abandon the application for months. Contact your local TD and your EU spouse country's Solvit to enquire the update and request for acknowledgement and temporary stamp on your behalf. Don't forget to let them know your financial situation.

Yakpak01
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by Yakpak01 » Tue Jun 18, 2024 4:38 pm

How do I contact the local TD and who or what does that means please? And also I dont know about solvit,My wife is swedish. Thank you for your response.

Yakpak01
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by Yakpak01 » Tue Jun 18, 2024 4:40 pm

I had a 90 days stamp on my entry in Feburary and it expired already.Not sure I am still legal, its all confusing to be honest. I just want to know I am still on the right track please.

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Angel99 » Tue Jun 18, 2024 5:16 pm

Yakpak01 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2024 4:38 pm
How do I contact the local TD and who or what does that means please? And also I dont know about solvit,My wife is swedish. Thank you for your response.
Go to this webiste select the profile who is incharge of your town or city and email him about your case.

https://www.oireachtas.ie/en/members/tds/

Regarding Solvit, go to this site and choose the Solvit of your spouse's country. Then email them.

https://ec.europa.eu/solvit/contact/index_en.htm

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Angel99 » Tue Jun 18, 2024 5:18 pm

Yakpak01 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2024 4:40 pm
I had a 90 days stamp on my entry in Feburary and it expired already.Not sure I am still legal, its all confusing to be honest. I just want to know I am still on the right track please.
You are still legal. Whether you have a valid landing stamp or not as a family member of EU citizen you can not be deported so far as your EU spouse is still living in the country.

Yakpak01
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by Yakpak01 » Wed Jun 19, 2024 4:32 pm

Angel99 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2024 5:16 pm
Yakpak01 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2024 4:38 pm
Go to this webiste select the profile who is incharge of your town or city and email him about your case.

https://www.oireachtas.ie/en/members/tds/

Regarding Solvit, go to this site and choose the Solvit of your spouse's country. Then email them.

https://ec.europa.eu/solvit/contact/index_en.htm
Thank you. I just found my TD allocated to my county and will call him tomorrow .I will also contact solvit as explained above and get back to you.

Kind regards

Yakpak01
Newly Registered
Australia

Post by Yakpak01 » Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:26 pm

I received a response from Solvit :

Thank you for your letter of 20/06/2024, which has been registered as a complaint under reference
number CPLT(2024)***** (please quote this reference in any further correspondence).
The Commission's services will consider your complaint in the light of the applicable European Union
law. You will be informed of the findings and of any steps taken concerning your complaint by DG
Directorate-General for Justice and Consumers.

I also placed a call to TD's office, the lady took my details and promised to get back to me but no feedback from them yet. I guess thats the latest update as I promised to share my feedback. thanks once again.