ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Age Proof

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SAPIENT
BANNED

Age Proof

Post by SAPIENT » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:00 am

Dear Friends,

This is regarding the Age Proof for the Tier 1 - General ( Migrant ) application.

I have submitted the Original Passport as the proof for my Age and claimed 10 points.

Has the above document created any issues in the near past?.

Thanks in Advance,

raghu0307

Re: Age Proof

Post by raghu0307 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:07 am

SAPIENT wrote:Dear Friends,

This is regarding the Age Proof for the Tier 1 - General ( Migrant ) application.

I have submitted the Original Passport as the proof for my Age and claimed 10 points.

Thanks in Advance,
I am not aware of any issues. I think it should just be fiine

UKaspirant2009

Post by UKaspirant2009 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:24 am

I have read on this forum, that someones visa was rejected cause of insufficient proof of age. Would be better to submit birth certificate and license as well.

Senior members may like to throw some light on this.

sv23367

Post by sv23367 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:45 am

Dear Friends,

Thanks in Advance,
When you are applying Tier1 from India, submitting the original Passport is the best proof for Age criteria.. Not sure when you apply from UK or other country. Previously with HSMP , they were asking for age proof certificate other than Passport.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:42 pm

UKaspirant2009 wrote:I have read on this forum, that someones visa was rejected cause of insufficient proof of age. Would be better to submit birth certificate and license as well.

Senior members may like to throw some light on this.
Pls see below from the Guidance notes|:
Documents Required – All Applications

Paragraph 245AA of the Immigration 168. Rules states that we will only award points when an applicant provides the specified evidence that he/she meets the requirements for this category. The specified documents are as follows:

Current valid original passport/travel i) document. Where an applicant is unable to submit their current original passport/travel document at the time of the application, full reasons must be provided under the ‘Passport Information’ section of the application form. Where the passport has been lost or stolen a police crime report/number must be provided along with details of the police station the loss was reported to and the date it was reported.

The only exceptional circumstances in which alternative specified documents may be provided are where the applicant’s current passport/travel document has been:
Lost;•
Stolen;•
Expired and returned to issuing • Government;
Submitted to another department of the • Agency.
In the exceptional circumstances outlined above, the alternative specified documents are as follows:
Valid national identity documentii)
or
Valid United Kingdom driving licenc
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

krishna.sukasi

Post by krishna.sukasi » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:07 am

I dont have my DOB certificate, So I can submit just the passport as well driving license