ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unable to conclude the application

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mrjoshinikhil
Newly Registered
India

Unable to conclude the application

Post by mrjoshinikhil » Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:40 pm

Hello,
I am on skilled worker visa since June 2023 and got the leave to remain for 3 years. My partner and kids who are currently on my partners skilled worker visa applied for dependent visa within the UK and had gone for a biometric Appointment on 28th April 2024.

Within a day from the biometrics appointment my partner got an email from HO that ‘We are unable to conclude the application currently as we are awaiting a decision to be made on your sponsors application,.

What should this be interpreted as? My employer had agreed to certify the financial maintenance of my dependents at the time of my skilled worker application. So this time when my spouse and kids were applying as my dependents, my employer suggested that I can tick a yes for a question which asked ‘Whether my employer has agreed to certify my dependants financial maintenance’.

Is HO doing some routine checks if my employer is really certifying for my dependents financial maintenance or is there some paperwork on the sponsorship renewal for my employer is going on?

Any thoughts will be highly appreciated.

Regards

mrjoshinikhil
Newly Registered
India

Re: Unable to conclude the application

Post by mrjoshinikhil » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:09 pm

Just to add, I have checked with my employer just to make sure if HO has reached them to cross verify on my visa but that is not the case.

Goenitz
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Goenitz » Thu May 02, 2024 2:04 am

If the HO didn't specify exactly, then it is a generic email they send as an 'excuse' for delaying. (my interpetition) Anyway, the same happened to me but they eventually sent the visa.

Certifying maintenance means you don't need to attach a bunch of long bank statements. It was written on my CoS, so I ticked yes.

Lastly, the HO didn't contact my employer despite that email.

BookFan
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by BookFan » Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:11 am

Hi , I'm in similar situation now. I have received exact same email as you but I haven't got any further communication from them. Have you received the visa for your dependents?

Hampshire
Mood:
India

Post by Hampshire » Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:18 am

did your sponsor try to renew sponsorship license?

8 weeks are already over. So you can now ask for the status of the application.