ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation application status check?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hsnnh
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Naturalisation application status check?

Post by hsnnh » Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:47 am

Hi all,

My wife handed in her naturalisation application last December and it's been over 6 months, but haven't got any news from the Home Office.

There was an email address I used to check the status of my application back in 2022. However, the said email address is not available anymore and switched to another email which only generates automated responses.

Does anyone know if there is any backlog of applications for naturalisation right now and if anyone has any alternative ways to check the status of a naturalisation application?

Thanks in advance.

lolo2
Venezuela

Re: Naturalisation application status check?

Post by lolo2 » Thu Jun 20, 2024 11:11 am

There is a post where a member reported some steps followed to know the application status after waiting for more than 6 months, it includes some email addresses. See: viewtopic.php?t=346267&hilit=naturalisation+SAR