ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EUSS family permit for parent's adopted son

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jimmy2024
Newly Registered
Germany

EUSS family permit for parent's adopted son

Post by Jimmy2024 » Mon Jun 24, 2024 8:53 am

Hello
I have "Settled status" in UK under EU settlement scheme and I am a citizen of Germany.

My mother is an Indian National and she will be applying for EUSS family permit as she is old and need care.

My mother have an adopted son in India who is 17 years old. Is it possible for my mother to add or apply for her 17 year old adopted son in her EUSS family permit application?

While she is filling EUSS family permit application it does ask for "financially dependent child under 21" and it it says that they (dependents) will need to apply separately if they want to be with her in UK.

Kindly guide me in in this regards how her dependent adopted son can apply for EUSS family permit or what are the options.
Thanks