ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document Upload option not available in VFS. My mothers appointment is tomrrow

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

softsword

How soon can I apply for visitor visa since the previous one expired

Post by softsword » Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:35 pm

Hello all

My mother was granted with a visitor visa from 6th May 2023 till 6th Nov 2023. She entered UK on 15th May and went back on 21st June 2023.

Now I am planning to apply for new visitor visa to bring her to UK in the month of July.

Is there any duration that she has to wait before applying for the visa again after the previous visa has expired or after the last time she left the UK?

Will there be any problem if I am applying for a 6 month or 2 year visa now?

Appreciate your help in advance.

Thanks

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: How soon can I apply for visitor visa since the previous one expired

Post by Ticktack » Tue Jun 18, 2024 10:41 am

softsword wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:35 pm
Hello all

My mother was granted with a visitor visa from 6th May 2023 till 6th Nov 2023. She entered UK on 15th May and went back on 21st June 2023.

Now I am planning to apply for new visitor visa to bring her to UK in the month of July.

Is there any duration that she has to wait before applying for the visa again after the previous visa has expired or after the last time she left the UK? Nothing like a waiting period. You can apply at anytime before and after expiration.

Will there be any problem if I am applying for a 6 month or 2 year visa now? Don't see any

Appreciate your help in advance.

Thanks
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

softsword

Re: How soon can I apply for visitor visa since the previous one expired

Post by softsword » Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:45 pm

Thank you very much Ticktack.

softsword

Document Upload option not available in VFS. My mothers appointment is tomrrow

Post by softsword » Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:50 pm

Hi all

My mother's visitor visa appointment is tomorrow and when I am preparing to upload the documents to the vfs site, I cannot see the upload document option at all.

All I see are Appointment Details, Applicant Details and Buy Services. There will be a upload documents option which I used to upload documents for my MIL yesterday.

I have selected the Gold Premium Package actually. Does it not allow document upload??

What is wrong here?

Thanks

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Document Upload option not available in VFS. My mothers appointment is tomrrow

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jun 26, 2024 12:18 am

softsword wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:50 pm
Hi all

My mother's visitor visa appointment is tomorrow and when I am preparing to upload the documents to the vfs site, I cannot see the upload document option at all.

All I see are Appointment Details, Applicant Details and Buy Services. There will be a upload documents option which I used to upload documents for my MIL yesterday.

I have selected the Gold Premium Package actually. Does it not allow document upload??

What is wrong here?

Thanks
How was this resolved? At the appointment?