ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fund maintenance

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RSB
Newly Registered

Fund maintenance

Post by RSB » Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:58 pm

I'm planning to start my HSMP process now. we need to maintain around Rs.3 lakh for 3 months. I would want to know how should i show an entry for the transaction into my account if i'm taking this money from my father or a relative.

Please Guide.
Appreciate your response!

push
United Kingdom

Re: Fund maintenance

Post by push » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:08 pm

RSB wrote:I'm planning to start my HSMP process now. we need to maintain around Rs.3 lakh for 3 months. I would want to know how should i show an entry for the transaction into my account if i'm taking this money from my father or a relative.

Please Guide.
HSMP is dead. Read the Point Based System guidance notes on the BIA website.

Re the maintenance funds - get the money in your active (Salary account if possible) Account. Get a gift deed made. Wait for a period of 3+ months and get the statements for last 3 months. If you do not want to show the source of funds as a Gift from a relative get the money in a an account which you will not be using as an evidence of earning and wait for 4 months before getting a 3 month statement for that account.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

RSB
Newly Registered

Post by RSB » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:39 pm

thanks for your prompt reply!
Is there a specified format for gift deed. can you please provide more details on this.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:41 pm

RSB wrote:thanks for your prompt reply!
Is there a specified format for gift deed. can you please provide more details on this.

Any Notary will prepare it for you. Its typed on a stamp paper.
Last edited by push on Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
regards,
push

RSB
Newly Registered

Post by RSB » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:58 am

Thank You Genius! :D

junoonistan
Newly Registered

HSMP Rejection due to Maintenance Funds

Post by junoonistan » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:48 am

Hi PUSH_HSMP

I am in UK and recently rejected due to Maintenance Funds reason. I showed my UK account. Now I will re-apply and make a fresh application. But now I have to show my Pakistan bank account statement but the problem is that I have never been to Pakistan in the last three months. I have the money sitting in my current account there but there hasn't been any transactions in it.
Can you pls tell me if I need to have a current acc or savings acc.
Do I also need a letter from the bank as well and wot should it say. And will a simple letter from the bank be sufficient saying that an X amount of money has been in my acc for the last 3-6 months and that the balance ever fell below X amount.
Since I am applying from UK and showing Pakistan bank statement, do I have to show 800 or 2800 Pounds.
Should the bank statement show many transactions.

I personally know the branch manager and he told me that he can somehow show some transactions in it. Do you think Home Office will verify it as they have already done all the necessary verifications when they granted me HSMP Approval.

Please guide me. I will be thankful.

harryy

Post by harryy » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:24 am

push_hsmp wrote:
RSB wrote:thanks for your prompt reply!

Any Notary will prepare it for you. Its typed on a stamp paper.

Hi push_hsmp,

Cam you please mail me the exact wording of Gift Deed on harry.janjua@gmail.com
It will really helpful, because notary people dont know the correct/exact wording for the same.

Thanks
Hari

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:13 am

If you have maintained funds for 3+ months and if you take statements for just 3 months, you can avoid getting into this entire gift deed issue. Why dont you want to go for this option?
regards,
push

harryy

Post by harryy » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:16 am

push_hsmp wrote:If you have maintained funds for 3+ months and if you take statements for just 3 months, you can avoid getting into this entire gift deed issue. Why dont you want to go for this option?

Hi push_hsmp,

I have actually maintained the maintenance funds in my salary account only and there were some big transaction in july 2008, so for that I want to show gift deed.

Thanks!
Hari

sv23367

Post by sv23367 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:34 am

Hi push_hsmp,

I have actually maintained the maintenance funds in my salary account only and there were some big transaction in july 2008, so for that I want to show gift deed.

Thanks!
Hari
Hi Hari
hope ur maintenance fund period is from oct to jan. Since the transactions had happened in July 2008, u dont need to show the proof for ur big transaction. In my case , i had two big transactions in June and applied in nov ( 3 month period as 10 aug- 10 nov) , i didnt show any proof . and have got the visa.. Dont worry mate. if u provide additional documents(as it is not needed here) - sometimes it might confuse ECO. in Tier1 , BHC is not asking for proofs for source of funds.. Go ahead and file ur application. all the best

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:01 pm

The other option for you is to use a separate 3 month statement for the same account to be used for maintenance fund purposes
regards,
push

harryy

Post by harryy » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:08 pm

Hi sv23367,

Thanks for ur prompt reply.
Were your transactions in Salary account? Had you provided the statement for the month of June also?

Because my transactions are in salary account only, ECO can observe this while chceking the salary transactions.
Or will this work?

Thanks!
Hari

sv23367

Post by sv23367 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:14 pm

HI Hari
I had used my salaried account for both previous earning and maintenance fund.
But i hv provided two sets of bank statements
a)12 month statement for Previous earnings
b) 3 month statement for fund maintenance (as suggested by our Sage(Push_hsmp))

and i hv used highlighter to highlight the statement period and salary credits in the 12 month statement.

harryy

Post by harryy » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:08 am

Hi sv23367,

Thanks a lot for your reply. It is really helpful.

I have one confusion, however silly :)

In appendix 1, at item 4.8 (Earnings table) first cell they have asked to enter company name and address, but this cell is very small. What to write here exactly as complete company name and address is not possible here.

Thanks!
Hari