ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

November 2023 naturalisation applicants

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Re: November 2023 naturalisation applicants

Post by contorted_svy » Wed Jun 19, 2024 10:42 pm

Congratulations!
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

babanu
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by babanu » Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:28 am

I applied SAR and sent email to Review Team, next step involve MP after election. I do not know why my wife application is not decided in 7 months she never violate any Visa in the past or involved in anything, full time house mum . I had issue with some neighbors( report them for antisocial behavior to police and council) bad people, later they also called police and made false allegations of domestic on us, police came and we told them it was a false call from those trouble neighbors but they took our details nothing happened after that. What if HO stuck in that investigation and keeps checking from police with nothing matching but still checking and we are in limbo?

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Tue Jun 25, 2024 7:38 am

Each application is assessed on its own merits. You weren't even arrested so I doubt this incident with your neighbour will affect the application. Can only try to follow up and be patient, even applications that to us may seem "straightforward" can take longer than the standard processing times.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

babanu
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by babanu » Thu Jul 18, 2024 2:08 pm

I forward my complaint to complaint review team after rejection i received this reply from complaint review team. " Due to current demands, it will not be possible to respond to your complaint within our 20-working day service standard. We are investigating your complaint and we will contact you as soon as we are able to do so." shall i wait for their final response or can i escalate my complaint to IEC. Thank you

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Thu Jul 18, 2024 3:01 pm

You need to receive a response, then ask for a review of the complaint and obtain a response from them too. Only after that you can escalate to the IEC.

babanu
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by babanu » Thu Jul 18, 2024 3:29 pm

Thanks Moderator, The above reply was for the review of the complaint after rejection of the initial complaint. Its has been more than 30 days now they have not review my complaint, IEC is the next step but don't know how long they will take to review my complaint.

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:49 pm

You need to receive a review of your complaint before escalating to the IEC.

Kaled
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Kaled » Sat Jul 20, 2024 3:57 pm

Kaled wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:32 am
I have submitted my application 01/08/2023 and I’m still waiting, I have requested SAR I did complain and I have asked my PM to chase my SAR. Last time I received an email from my caseworker was back in January when he reassured me his processing my application and he will be in contact once the consideration has been fully completed. I overstayed my visa a couple month on 2013 and I waited 10 years to apply again I mentioned that on my application I don’t have any CCJ on my record but still in the same boat waiting.
Finally my approval email came on Monday 15/07/2024 nearly after a year of waiting my journey has end it.

Red flag: after receiving My SAR it showed my first speeding ticket I had around February/March. I have done the course and I declared it straight away with the confirmation
To CT6 & furthernationalityenquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk
I received reply from CT6
Thank you for providing this additional information and we hope to make a decision shortly.
I hope this help and thank you to all of you and be patient those who waiting good luck 👍

babanu
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by babanu » Sat Jul 20, 2024 5:43 pm

congratulation friend. I also received SAR and it says "Legacy case being processed on external system, And application is in Consideration status". Last activity was Jan 2024 and nothing after. Don't know what this all means? Can I ask what helped you in your opinion that HO decided Ur application.

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Sat Jul 20, 2024 6:32 pm

We don't know what these phrases mean - can only chase and as I advised above you need to wait to receive a review of your complaint..

babanu
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by babanu » Mon Jul 29, 2024 3:32 pm

Finally received approval after eight months. Big thanks to Moderators and this great forum. Good Luck to those waiting.

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Mon Jul 29, 2024 3:54 pm

Congratulations!

kievlenka
Newly Registered
Ukraine

Post by kievlenka » Fri Aug 23, 2024 3:17 pm

Update from me as well (October 2023 application)
Received invitation to the ceremony from the council today ! Booked for 20th September but once I receive an email from Home Atlas I think I will pay for the private one a couple of weeks beforehand as we want to go on holidays in October and I need time to get my first passport .
My application had “IT issue”, they lost my biometrics
Took 4.5 from the email which advised me that they resolved it !
Good luck if everyone is still waiting

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Aug 24, 2024 1:37 am

kievlenka wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2024 3:17 pm
Update from me as well (October 2023 application)
Received invitation to the ceremony from the council today ! Booked for 20th September but once I receive an email from Home Atlas I think I will pay for the private one a couple of weeks beforehand as we want to go on holidays in October and I need time to get my first passport .
My application had “IT issue”, they lost my biometrics
Took 4.5 from the email which advised me that they resolved it !
Good luck if everyone is still waiting
Congratulations @kievlenka