ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how to proof last day/ days before application?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pliku
Newly Registered
Poland

how to proof last day/ days before application?

Post by pliku » Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:56 pm

hi folks
i find this
"when apply for citizenship by naturalisation must have reckonable residence in the 9 year period ending on the day before your application "
how to proof day before application?
apply next day after receive bill/ bank statement?

User20123
Mood:
Ireland

Re: how to proof last day/ days before application?

Post by User20123 » Tue Jun 25, 2024 9:39 am

Its the stamps (IRP dates). Just input that on the calculator and it will give you the date when you can apply. That's how they know the last day(s) before applying.

pliku
Newly Registered
Poland

Post by pliku » Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:01 pm

hi
i dont have any stamp maybe because i am EU citizen,what is best option??

Tuengeek
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Tuengeek » Tue Jun 25, 2024 2:59 pm

I applied on 2 November 2023, as an EEA citizen so I also have no stamps in my passport.

For the Type A proofs, I included P60s for 2017 and 2018, and Employment Detail Summaries for 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022. Since no Employment Detail Summary was generated for 2023 yet, I technically did not include a Type A proof for 2023.

For the Type B proofs, I included a copy of my rental agreements (one for 2017 to 2018 and one from 2019 to 2020), as well as a letter from my landlord's agent stating that I had been renting my current apartment from 2018 (the one that the 2019-2020 rental agreement covered). This letter was dated about a week before my application.

My application was approved based on this (I attended a ceremony earlier this month), so I don't think they require the proofs to be exactly up to the date of application, I would suspect within the last month or so is sufficient for most proofs.

If you are using bank statements and your bank hasn't issued a statement in a while, you can usually contact them and ask them for an up to date statement, or sometimes (like with AIB) you can request one in their app.