ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR main and dependent application Tier 1E

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Re: ILR main and dependent application Tier 1E

Post by msx273 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:35 am

That’s really very useful, I was planning to book one more test

Now I will just take liuk test

Sorry to ask, is there any source to check that I can use my expired IELTS

AmazonianX wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:33 pm
You can reuse it.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:39 am

msx273 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:35 am

AmazonianX wrote:
You can reuse it.
If you pass level B1 or higher, you can use your test result again when you apply for settlement after 5 years. Your test still needs to be on the approved list of qualifications and your test certificate must not have been withdrawn by the test provider.

https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa/knowl ... 05%20years.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:47 pm

Thank you so much AmazonianX,

When i clicked the link it says Family visas: apply, extend or switch , just to emphasis, Im a main application applying for ILR through T1
AmazonianX wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:39 am
msx273 wrote:

AmazonianX wrote:
You can reuse it.
If you pass level B1 or higher, you can use your test result again when you apply for settlement after 5 years. Your test still needs to be on the approved list of qualifications and your test certificate must not have been withdrawn by the test provider.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:42 pm

Just to add, my IELTS is general training ukvi
msx273 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:47 pm

When i clicked the link it says Family visas: apply, extend or switch , just to emphasis, Im a main application applying for ILR through T1
AmazonianX wrote:
msx273 wrote:

AmazonianX wrote:
You can reuse it.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:20 pm

Any suggestion before i book another test,

my IELTS is general training ukvi B2 from 2018 which I used for initial application, but I feel little lost to understand whether its ok to use the same or to get new English test

msx273 wrote:

AmazonianX wrote:
msx273 wrote:

AmazonianX wrote:
You can reuse it.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:49 am

Please enlighten
msx273 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:20 pm

my IELTS is general training ukvi B2 from 2018 which I used for initial application, but I feel little lost to understand whether its ok to use the same or to get new English test

msx273 wrote:

AmazonianX wrote:
msx273 wrote:

AmazonianX wrote:
You can reuse it.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:53 pm

Dear Mods and Experts,

I know my post is little annoying, but I feel little lost, please enlighten me on below

@AmazonianX

msx273 wrote:

AmazonianX wrote:
msx273 wrote:

AmazonianX wrote:
You can reuse it.

[/quote]

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sun May 12, 2024 12:47 am

Dear Mods and Experts,

I passed my LIUK test today, i just want confirmation if can use my IELTS is general training ukvi B2 from 2018 which I used for initial application, but I feel little lost to understand whether its ok to use the same or to get new English test

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Sun May 12, 2024 1:57 pm

https://www.gov.uk/english-language/app ... ifications
Applying to settle in the UK
You can use a B1 level qualification that’s run out if both of the following are true:

it’s on the current list of recognised tests
it was accepted for another UK immigration application, for example when you got permission to enter
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sun May 12, 2024 2:02 pm

Thank you so much for assurance @meself2 , I will use the same expired IELTS ukvi general which I used for my initial and extension
meself2 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2024 1:57 pm
You can use a B1 level qualification that’s run out if both of the following are true:

it was accepted for another UK immigration application, for example when you got permission to enter

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon May 13, 2024 12:09 am

HI @meself2

In the link it says B1 but did not mentioned if they accept level upwars as I got B2,
meself2 wrote:

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu May 16, 2024 1:26 am

msx273 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 12:09 am
HI @meself2

In the link it says B1 but did not mentioned if they accept level upwars as I got B2,
meself2 wrote:

Higher is accepted.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Thu May 16, 2024 9:15 am

Thank you so much @AmazonianX
AmazonianX wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 1:26 am
msx273 wrote:
HI @meself2

meself2 wrote:

Higher is accepted.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sat May 25, 2024 5:02 pm

Dear Mods and Experts,

After spending close to 5 years in UK in T1E i want to keep all back up plans open

Our Visa is valid until middle of the year of 2025 and Im planning to apply for my ILR shortly in next few months, in case of refusal will my visa will be still valid till 2025 so that I can try apply for skilled worker visa or once its ILR is refused the visa duration will be curtailed if decison made before expiry of visa ?

What is the average timeline for ILR for T1E route ?

Is business plan and role of director and time given to business which Im using to claim points is important to apply for ILR though T1E ?

In regards to accounts, I just need to submit the recent filings right ?

For employee, I have to submit the same documents which i used for extension right ?

Thanking you

msx273 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 9:15 am
Thank you so much @AmazonianX
AmazonianX wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 1:26 am
msx273 wrote:
HI @meself2

meself2 wrote:

Higher is accepted.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun May 26, 2024 1:47 am

You have been advised many times on the same questions many many times before. The same requirements as the extension step apply. Also, your visa will not suddenly become invalid or curtailed. Your visa remains valid until expiry unless your status changes (e.g you get ILR) Applying for another application or being refused has NO effect on your current valid visa
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Sun May 26, 2024 12:40 pm

Hi Zimba

Thank you for clarifying, I’m always indept to care and support you guys shows

Hope you understand my feelings as each and every step is important

My main question was regarding validity of visa and you enlightened on it , thanks a ton

zimba wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 1:47 am
You have been advised many times on the same questions many many times before. The same requirements as the extension step apply. Also, your visa will not suddenly become invalid or curtailed. Your visa remains valid until expiry unless your status changes (e.g you get ILR) Applying for another application or being refused has NO effect on your current valid visa

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Jun 26, 2024 12:27 pm

Dear Mods and Experts,

Business which im intend claim points to apply for ILR is not doing too great and may need to shut right after submitting the ILR application due to overheads

Will it have any concerns on ILR application if I close the business after submitting the ILR application ?

Kindly give me your advise on it

msx273 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 12:40 pm
Hi Zimba

My main question was regarding validity of visa and you enlightened on it , thanks a ton

zimba wrote:

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Wed Jun 26, 2024 1:30 pm

msx273 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2024 12:27 pm
Dear Mods and Experts,

Business which im intend claim points to apply for ILR is not doing too great and may need to shut right after submitting the ILR application due to overheads

Will it have any concerns on ILR application if I close the business after submitting the ILR application ?

msx273 wrote:
Hi Zimba

zimba wrote:
Hi,

Closing down the business is not an issue on its own.

However there is a requirement to show that you will continue to be an entrepreneur, so you will need to show that you are either a director of a business or you are registered as self-employed
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Jun 26, 2024 1:33 pm

Thats great, thank you so much Marcnath,
marcnath wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2024 1:30 pm
msx273 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2024 12:27 pm
Dear Mods and Experts,

msx273 wrote:
Hi Zimba

zimba wrote:
Hi,

Closing down the business is not an issue on its own.

However there is a requirement to show that you will continue to be an entrepreneur, so you will need to show that you are either a director of a business or you are registered as self-employed