ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu Treaty files waiting time - EU1 or EU1A

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: Eu Treaty files waiting time - EU1 or EU1A

Post by Angel99 » Fri Jun 07, 2024 1:47 pm

Fzaryan3 wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2024 8:34 pm
Angel99 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 3:41 pm
@Fzaryan3 they will issue correspondence to you + other applicants nextweek. If you still don't recieve yours by then do exactly what they told you.
Hello angel,
Unfortunately i didn’t receive any kind of corespondance from them and it’s been a week i have tried to contact them. By replying them on same email. But they didn’t reply me after that.
What should i do?
Thank you
Hi,

You replied Solvit again i guess?. If they haven't replied you back probably they haven't gotten an answer from ISD. They will reply you but it can take time depending on your EU spouse country of origin Solvit. Now all what you can do is keep trying to contact ISD and your local TD. Some of the case workers make it hard for some people.

Fzaryan0
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by Fzaryan0 » Fri Jun 07, 2024 10:27 pm

Angel99 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2024 1:47 pm
Fzaryan3 wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2024 8:34 pm
Angel99 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 3:41 pm
@Fzaryan3 they will issue correspondence to you + other applicants nextweek. If you still don't recieve yours by then do exactly what they told you.
Hello angel,
Unfortunately i didn’t receive any kind of corespondance from them and it’s been a week i have tried to contact them. By replying them on same email. But they didn’t reply me after that.
What should i do?
Thank you
Hi,angel
Fortunately I got a confirmation email through td that a positive decision has been made on my application. Today I received my decision for my Eutr1. It was surely a hard time for me. But I really appreciate the help from you and my local TD.
Here’s my total waiting period
Date at which application was posted :13 Nov 2023
They received at 14 November 2023
I didn’t receive any of acknowledgement or any letter requesting further documentation.
They were quite irresponsive to me I firstly tried to send them registered post still no reply😔
Then I contacted solvit and my local td at the 6th ongoing month from the day of submission.
Fortunately Td helped me to get acknowledgment in a week then after a while solvit replied me telling me that in the coming week correspondance will be issued to you but no reply. At last my Td got me a correspondence from them and later after that day I got decision in letters.
Date at which decision was made and accepted by registered post :7 June 2024
Literally took us 7 months to get a decision from them these Irish authorities are literally too slow
But at last w8 for me is now over
Thank you very much

You replied Solvit again i guess?. If they haven't replied you back probably they haven't gotten an answer from ISD. They will reply you but it can take time depending on your EU spouse country of origin Solvit. Now all what you can do is keep trying to contact ISD and your local TD. Some of the case workers make it hard for some people.

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Angel99 » Sat Jun 08, 2024 7:49 am

@Fzaryan0
That's great!. The Irish Authorities are just selective.
Everyone has to be treated equally.

Anyway enjoy your privileges and don't forget to update them via email when you change addresses.

All the best!

rmxb
Newly Registered
France

Post by rmxb » Wed Jun 19, 2024 9:24 pm

Hi guys,

With my partner we applied for EU1A and have had a positive outcome until now. Just wanted to share our timeline for reference as I used this thread to seek for information on this topic.

Date of Application: Feb 12 2024
Date of Acknowledgement letter sent: Jun 05 2024 -- asking for more documents. New documents sent Jun 10 2024
Date of Stamp 4 received: Jun 18 2024 -- Valid until Mar 2025.
Date of final approval or refusal: Pending

With my partner we have a civil partnership established in France (PACS), even if it's not recognized by Ireland I believe it played in our favor. Between Feb and Jun, we did send one email asking for acknowledgement for our application because we were traveling after the first 90 day permission given at the airport to my partner. She does not require a visa to visit the state.

Good luck to anyone in this process.

silentghost13
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by silentghost13 » Fri Jun 28, 2024 1:24 pm

Guys I just got married to my Latvian wife, she is working in Ireland in cork city.
I am planning to get the short C stay visa and apply for the eutr1.
the information they provided on the website is a little bit ambiguous, so can anyone please explain to me the process?
and the eutr1 form how we can fill it? do i need to print it and fill it or fill it online, or we are required to fill it in the authorities.
thanks for responses in advance.

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Angel99 » Fri Jun 28, 2024 1:41 pm

silentghost13 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 1:24 pm
Guys I just got married to my Latvian wife, she is working in Ireland in cork city.
I am planning to get the short C stay visa and apply for the eutr1.
the information they provided on the website is a little bit ambiguous, so can anyone please explain to me the process?
and the eutr1 form how we can fill it? do i need to print it and fill it or fill it online, or we are required to fill it in the authorities.
thanks for responses in advance.
Hi,

 You must complete this form in CAPITAL letters
 You must place a tick () in the boxes that are relevant to you
 You must complete all sections of this form which are relevant to you in full
 You must submit photocopies of supporting documents for each application
 You must complete the checklists on pages 28, 29 and 47 for each application
 You, the applicant, must sign and date the declaration on page 30
 The EEA national must sign and date the declaration on page 48
 If you or the EEA national are unable to provide any of the information requested at this time,
please explain the reason in writing and enclose with this application
 The application form will not be considered complete and your application may not be
processed unless all relevant parts of the application form have been completed fully and all
supporting documents have been submitted with the application
 You must send your completed application form and any supporting documents you wish to
provide by post to the address below

EU Treaty Rights Division,
Immigration Service Delivery,
Department of Justice,
13/14 Burgh Quay,
Dublin 2,
D02 XK70

silentghost13
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by silentghost13 » Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:38 pm

thank you for your response, I have one question, should I buy the form or print it, or it is available for sale somewhere?

Angel99
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Angel99 » Fri Jun 28, 2024 4:10 pm

silentghost13 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 2:38 pm
thank you for your response, I have one question, should I buy the form or print it, or it is available for sale somewhere?

Download the form here

https://www.irishimmigration.ie/wp-cont ... -EUTR1.pdf

The explanatory leaflet here

https://www.irishimmigration.ie/wp-cont ... -v1123.pdf

silentghost13
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by silentghost13 » Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:16 pm

Angel99 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2024 4:10 pm
silentghost13 wrote:

Download the form here

can you please tell me how can I get a proof of address on the type C visa in Ireland? that part confuses me the most, so if you have any explanation for that could you enlighten me?

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:29 pm

silentghost13 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:16 pm
Angel99 wrote:
silentghost13 wrote:

Download the form here

can you please tell me how can I get a proof of address on the type C visa in Ireland? that part confuses me the most, so if you have any explanation for that could you enlighten me?
Ask your partner to add you to ultity bills, for example, or their bank account, so your name is on the statements.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

silentghost13
Newly Registered
Morocco

Post by silentghost13 » Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:58 pm

meself2 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:29 pm
silentghost13 wrote:
Angel99 wrote:
silentghost13 wrote:

Download the form here

Ask your partner to add you to ultity bills, for example, or their bank account, so your name is on the statements.
can I get a vodafone phone bill without residency ?

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:23 pm

silentghost13 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:58 pm
meself2 wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:29 pm
silentghost13 wrote:
Angel99 wrote:
silentghost13 wrote:

Download the form here

can I get a vodafone phone bill without residency ?
a) why is it vodafone specifically?
b) I am not sure if mobile phone bills are accapted as residency tbf - there were doubts about them.
but I highly doubt you're asked about your immigration status when buying a SIM - I never was
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.