ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation application - English language requirement

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

satish_k80
Newly Registered

Naturalisation application - English language requirement

Post by satish_k80 » Sat Jun 29, 2024 3:13 pm

I'm applying for Naturalisation after 10 years of ILR. ILR was approved issued on December 2014. For English Language requirement at the time I provided a letter from Mumbai University (India) confirming the degree was taught in English and UK NARIC confirming the degree (only the degree, did not mention about language) was UK equivalent.

My query is - Do I need to prove the English language requirement test again - going for B1 Test etc? or the fact the ILR was issued based on above is good enough for the application?

Thanks
MadhuS

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Re: Naturalisation application - English language requirement

Post by contorted_svy » Mon Jul 01, 2024 11:22 am

Check the box that you have a degree taught in English/ that you proved your knwoledge of English for ILR and provide the same evidence you provided for ILR.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.