ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Case worker Not allocated - advise requested

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Dino_123

Case worker Not allocated - advise requested

Post by Dino_123 » Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:35 am

Dear friends

I have seen from this post that case worker has been allocated for registration number 128** . My registration number is 126** , and i am from INDIA .

for the benefit of all our friends who want to pursue their cases i would like every one to take interest in thi request ..

I want to know how to pursue cases for those who have not been allocated case workers .

How to obtain information on our file status .

Hope every one will respond because after sending my application on 16 th jan and HSMP claimd my application to be received on 12 th feb i think it is very painful wait without any knowlege of possible out come

LA_Mike

Post by LA_Mike » Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:06 am

It's curious that your reference number is out of order. I'd expect an application from 2/12 to have a reference number of around 13000. It may be that they do allocation by date and just haven't quite gotten to yours yet.

Next Thursday your application will have been in the Home Office for 12 weeks (the new, new official processing time). If you can bear doing so, I would recommend waiting until then to send an email to hsmp.workpermits@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk to ask about the status of your case.

Good luck.

kiwi_mike
Newly Registered

Post by kiwi_mike » Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:40 pm

Hi Dino,

I wouldn't be panicing if I was you. My Case No is 1265* and according to the HSMP team is about to be allocated to a Caseworker. I was speaking with someone in the HSMP Team last night.

They said that urgent requests for the visa's was slowing the whole process down and the non-urgent ones were getting pushed further down the line. They also said they were trying to recruit new staff to manage with the increased volumes but obviously this takes time to put in place an have any impact.

Good luck anyway.

Cheers
Kiwi Mike