ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*Urgent please* -Fee waiver code where to fill in?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

VW1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

*Urgent please* -Fee waiver code where to fill in?

Post by VW1 » Wed Jul 03, 2024 12:36 pm

My wife has applied for FLM R Visa extension and been granted a fee waiver code finally. Her online application has been completed and she’s uploaded her documents to UKVI.
We need to urgently know where you enter this code, the online application looks completed and there’s no where you can enter it now? Repeated attempts to contact fhrufwcocqueries@homeoffice.gov.uk ApplyOnlineE-Support@homeoffice.gov.uk FHR9DestitutionQueries@homeoffice.gov.uk has been utterly useless and unhelpful.

Please can someone help as I have 1 day or so left before the code expires !?

Thanks.

VW1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: *Urgent please* -Fee waiver code where to fill in?

Post by VW1 » Fri Jul 05, 2024 11:33 am

Thanks for all the replies :wink:

Thought I'd update anyone who has the same issue I contacted the visa section of gov.uk on 0800 790 6268 and was advised to restart the Visa application and at the end it did eventually let me enter the code. Now I have to do the whole uploading of documents payslips, bank statements all over again :cry: