ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 ILR Application Date

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mysong
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Tier 1 ILR Application Date

Post by mysong » Wed Jul 10, 2024 2:32 pm

Good afternoon everyone,

I have a few questions regarding the Tier 1 ILR application. My initial Tier 1 visa was issued on 10 May 21, expired on 10 May 24 and my extension visa was issued on 6 July 24 which expires on 1 July 26.

Q1: What is the earliest date that I can submit my ILR application?

Q2: Do I have to continue to employ the 2 employees for A COMPLETE 12 MONTHS from 6 JULY 2024 to qualify for an ILR application? I just want to make sure about the date.

Q3: Given the fact that UKVI will now almost always send emails after the appplication about the 'genuine and actively trading' test. To speed up the application, do you think it is good to add those "pictures of business premises", "proof of marketing" etc in the intial application as supporting documents? Or, will it be looking too unusual that may lead to further questions?

Thank you very much for your answer in advance.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 ILR Application Date

Post by zimba » Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:00 pm

1. The earliest date of ILR eligibility is your initial visa issue date + 5 years - 28 days.
Note that the date of application is not critical: Applicants can benefit from the date of the ILR decision

2. You must show that you maintained/created two jobs for at least 12 months during your extension period, so that means after the extension was granted

3. You are advised to provide details of your business activities, invoices, marketing material, contracts, etc.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

mysong
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 ILR Application Date

Post by mysong » Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:41 pm

zimba wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 4:00 pm
1. The earliest date of ILR eligibility is your initial visa issue date + 5 years - 28 days.
Note that the date of application is not critical: Applicants can benefit from the date of the ILR decision

2. You must show that you maintained/created two jobs for at least 12 months during your extension period, so that means after the extension was granted

3. You are advised to provide details of your business activities, invoices, marketing material, contracts, etc.
Thank you very much indeed for the reply.