ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Professional Referee

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Nightshade
Mood:
India

Professional Referee

Post by Nightshade » Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:10 pm

Hi,

This has probably been answered before somewhere but I needed confirmation on it still.

I have a friend who I've known for years, he's also my colleague but he works part time as the rest of the time he looks after his own business which is a small pvt ltd company. His company and name can be found in Companies House here https://find-and-update.company-informa ... ice.gov.uk

I assume that is sufficient?

Although the "Occupation" listed in Companies House there is actually his job title from his part time job (which is what I put in the application) and not "Manager" or "CEO" etc. Is that going to be a problem?

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Re: Professional Referee

Post by contorted_svy » Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:47 pm

If he is a director of his own company that will be fine. write down that as his job title (it doesn't matter what his title is at his other job).
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

Nightshade
Mood:
India

Re: Professional Referee

Post by Nightshade » Sat Jul 13, 2024 11:26 am

contorted_svy wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2024 5:47 pm
If he is a director of his own company that will be fine. write down that as his job title (it doesn't matter what his title is at his other job).
Thank you