ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FP - fun continues..

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jewel87
Newly Registered

EEA FP - fun continues..

Post by jewel87 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:24 am

Following on from the previous post, http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=33897
now my husband has received a letter from the AIT of 18th December, saying that the hearing will be held on paper, and we have to send in any supporting documents until 12th of february.
We have also received a reply from AIT customer support to an earlier e-mail, they are saying that currently, as of 5th of January, there is no details of any representative in the file.
I have a letter from the solicitor from 10th December, where she is saying that she has sent letters to ECO and AIT about herself as a rep, requesting the appeal to be listed for an oral hearing and all correspondence to be sent to her.
I also was asking her if we need to nominate her in writing to AIT as our rep.She said no.
Now, what is happening with us??? I don't know what to do with this solicitor now...