ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVI survey Email before decision email

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hianzik
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

UKVI survey Email before decision email

Post by hianzik » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:28 pm

Hi, applied naturalisation on 14/12/2023 and got email UKVI survey before getting any decision email. Any idea what does it means?
Thanks

alterhase58
Germany

Re: UKVI survey Email before decision email

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:16 pm

Haven't seen reports of these emails for quite some time!
It probably means they sent these emails in error - logically these should be sent after the approval has been issued.
Some members speculated at the time that the approval should be received soon after the survey email but can't comment on this.
Suggest you ignore and file it away for after you have received the approval.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

hianzik
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by hianzik » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:22 pm

alterhase58 wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:16 pm
Haven't seen reports of these emails for quite some time!
It probably means they sent these emails in error - logically these should be sent after the approval has been issued.
Some members speculated at the time that the approval should be received soon after the survey email but can't comment on this.
Suggest you ignore and file it away for after you have received the approval.
Yes, I am not thinking anything extra until I will receive the decision. Just question in my mind that is this a normal procedure ?

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:33 pm

I believe that at the time some members contacted the Home Office and were told those emails were sent in error ….
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Samjam89
Newly Registered
England

Post by Samjam89 » Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:42 am

Hello. Can you verify if you received a decision shortly after the survey email?
I've recently received the same email and I'm wondering if it means good news is coming or if it's just an automatic thing. Thanks

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Mon Jul 15, 2024 11:11 am

Email UKVI NationalityEnquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk
citizenship.Support@homeoffice.gov.uk
NationalitySupportTeamFMT@homeoffice.gov.uk
furthernationalityenquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk

Or ask your council if they have your certificate. Fingers crossed it is good news, but as said above it has happened that those emails got sent in error.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

TerryGH
Chile

Post by TerryGH » Mon Jul 15, 2024 12:03 pm

Received a survey email on 25 June, still no decision on the citizenship (application was in mid-May).

Teksman
United Kingdom

Post by Teksman » Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:12 pm

Samjam89 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:42 am
Hello. Can you verify if you received a decision shortly after the survey email?
I've recently received the same email and I'm wondering if it means good news is coming or if it's just an automatic thing. Thanks
I believe you got your ILR last month. If so, then it should be obvious that the survey email is for your ILR application.

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Post by contorted_svy » Tue Jul 16, 2024 5:23 pm

OP needed ILR to apply for citizenship. So if they got ILR last month that would be after the citizenship application.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

hianzik
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by hianzik » Wed Jul 17, 2024 9:08 am

Samjam89 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:42 am
I received approval after 2 months of survey email. Contact with your local council if they received your certificate