ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

uk entry requirement for a child with brp accompanied by grandparent

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

polymerguy
Newly Registered

uk entry requirement for a child with brp accompanied by grandparent

Post by polymerguy » Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:22 pm

Hello everyone, my apologies if my question has been already answered (could not find in the search) or this is the wrong topic.
My 13 years old nephew is arriving in the UK with his grandparent. They both have uk brp cards.
I am wondering if there any addition documents required apart from a permission from the parents for their child to travel with his grandparent. Child's parents are outside the uk at the moment. Mother also have uk brp card.
Many thanks in advance for your help

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: uk entry requirement for a child with brp accompanied by grandparent

Post by zimba » Thu Jul 18, 2024 8:04 pm

There will be no issues
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice