ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Decision wait times - De Facto (unmarried) Partner of Irish National Preclearance

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, CR001, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, Administrator

username657
Newly Registered
Ireland

Visa Decision wait times - De Facto (unmarried) Partner of Irish National Preclearance

Post by username657 » Fri Jul 19, 2024 4:22 pm

Hello,

Is anyone waiting on a preclearance decision for a De Facto (unmarried) Partner of Irish National applying from outside Ireland?

https://www.irishimmigration.ie/visa-decisions/

The wait times seem to increase every week. And for the last 3 weeks haven't changed at all. Currently De Facto (unmarried) Partner of Irish National applications from 16 January 2024 are being processed. Whilst Family Member of EU/EEA/Swiss Citizen from 22 April 2024 are being processed. Both of these applications are for unmarried partners, but the process is 3 months shorter for EU citizens and they can apply from within Ireland? My non-EU partner applied in April and I'm trying to get a gauge on how long this process will take. Maybe a decision will be made by October? Right now it looks like the applications are taking 6 months, and are taking longer. We're applying from the UK, where applications are handled by the London visa office, so I can only hope they are processing applications quicker.

Many Thanks.