ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application under process and is it advisable for Dependants to travel

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mgk82
Newly Registered
India

Application under process and is it advisable for Dependants to travel

Post by Mgk82 » Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:50 am

All, I have a query regarding dependant travel to India:
I'm currently under Tier2 ICT Visa and it expires by 28th July. I have applied for Skilled Worker Visa, for which Biometric is done on 11th July. currently it is with Home office for decision and new BRP which I will receive through post. I (primary applicant) will be available with in UK to collect BRP, can the dependents who have travel plans to India for vacation go before home office decision is received. Biometric done on 11th July, still awaiting decision from Home office. Dependants have planned travel date from UK to India on 29th July and return date is 25th Aug. Can they travel before decision is arrived, will it impact the outcome of decision.
What are the possible options?. Can they travel if the decision is successful before 26th July?
Can they still travel and come with new BRP while return from India?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Application under process and is it advisable for Dependants to travel

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 24, 2024 12:12 pm

can the dependents who have travel plans to India for vacation go before home office decision is received.
If there is no decision on their application by then, they cannot travel. If they do, their application will be considered withdrawn and you lose the fees paid.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Mgk82
Newly Registered
India

Re: Application under process and is it advisable for Dependants to travel

Post by Mgk82 » Thu Jul 25, 2024 10:30 am

Thanks for the response