ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Schengen Tourism Visa for Schengen countries

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tapaspan
Newly Registered
India

Italy Schengen Visa for Tourism

Post by tapaspan » Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:19 am

I am currently living in London with ILR BRP and with Indian Passport. Would like to visit Italy in mid October 2024 on a tourist Visa. Could you please advise where to apply and any possibility of getting Visa appointment for Italy Schengen?

tapaspan
Newly Registered
India

Schengen Tourism Visa for Schengen countries

Post by tapaspan » Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:30 am

I would like to visit any Schengen country (initially thought of Italy) during mid october 2024. I was going through the various channels and it seems getting Visa appointment is a real pain.
Could you suggest what are the countries can be visited during Oct 2024 based on the ease of getting their Visa appointment for those countries?
Would appreciate if you could provide some options please?

Thanks in advance!

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Italy Schengen Visa for Tourism

Post by Ticktack » Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:16 am

tapaspan wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:19 am
I am currently living in London with ILR BRP and with Indian Passport. Would like to visit Italy in mid October 2024 on a tourist Visa. Could you please advise where to apply and any possibility of getting Visa appointment for Italy Schengen?
If you type Italy Schengen visa in google, it would navigate you. Other members have reported that dates aren't easy to get. Guess you'll know when you try.

Please note that your ILR doesn't really give you a special recognition when applying for a Schengen visa.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

meself2
Ireland

Re: Schengen Tourism Visa for Schengen countries

Post by meself2 » Sat Aug 03, 2024 12:24 am

There's no magic way to get appointments. You can try some not very popular consulates for Schengen visas, eg Croatia or Bulgaria, but October isn't too far away.

In Ireland, at the moment, appointments for Italian visas are currently in January 2025. Hopefully in London situation is better.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.