ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accomodation

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mancsam81
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Banking

Post by Mancsam81 » Wed Jul 31, 2024 11:05 am

Good Morning

I am coming for my wife's spouse visa extension and would like to add my wife to my account. I am using cash savings as my route so my question is. If I add my wife to my account, does this change the account in anyway I.E will this interfere with the cash saving requirement because I plan to submit the application in September.

Thanks

Sam

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Banking

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Jul 31, 2024 2:52 pm

Mancsam81 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 11:05 am
Good Morning

I am coming for my wife's spouse visa extension and would like to add my wife to my account. I am using cash savings as my route so my question is. If I add my wife to my account, does this change the account in anyway I.E will this interfere with the cash saving requirement because I plan to submit the application in September.
Thanks
No it doesn't affect the balance. Note that even if the account is solely in your name it can still be used.

Mancsam81
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Banking

Post by Mancsam81 » Thu Aug 01, 2024 8:51 am

Thanks for the response I appreciate it.

Mancsam81
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Accomodation

Post by Mancsam81 » Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:51 pm

Hi Guys

I am not in a great place at the moment.

Here is my situation. My wife is coming up for spouse visa renewal in September and we are lacking document wise. We are in rented accommodation but the tenancy agreement was for 6 months and in my name. I rented the place before my wife and son came to the UK. I have been on a rolling agreement since, and the estate agency is refusing to give me a letter to say that my wife and son live there. We have council tax bills, water etc in our name with that address on it. Is there anything I can do?

cheers

Sam

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Accomodation

Post by Ticktack » Fri Aug 02, 2024 2:14 pm

Mancsam81 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:51 pm
Hi Guys

I am not in a great place at the moment.

Here is my situation. My wife is coming up for spouse visa renewal in September and we are lacking document wise. We are in rented accommodation but the tenancy agreement was for 6 months and in my name. I rented the place before my wife and son came to the UK. I have been on a rolling agreement since, and the estate agency is refusing to give me a letter to say that my wife and son live there. We have council tax bills, water etc in our name with that address on it. Is there anything I can do?

cheers

Sam
If you have bills and letters in their names that shows that they live there. That's all that you'll need. You don't need a letter from the agent to endorse the fact that they live there.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!