ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

3 months waiting on in-country HSMP application..!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sand_03
Newly Registered

Post by sand_03 » Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:54 pm

tdabash
I really dont know how you feel that I should be apologetic to my consultant.

The latest on this consultant's quality of service (a consultant in UK):

- I had to followup with HSMP team directly to find that my documents have been returned to my consultant and appl/passports forwarded to In-country team for their decision. This info should have normally been tracked by the consultant and provided to me.
- Inspite of my informing the consultant with this info on the HSMP team update to me- no interest or follow-up was done by them to confirm the info through their sources(as they said they dont have any such info) or to track my original documents aven after a week.
- When I requested them to check their post even after 5 days of despatch - I was told that the concerned staff is on training and I should just wait and if the documents are received I will be informed.
- Today when I again called my consultant after 9 pensive days - I am told that the documents have been received with standard covering letter (no confirmation of decision yet) - although I was assured that I will be the first person to be informed by them on reciept of my original documents / any update.

tdabash...I really wonder whom you think should be apologetic...Have you really read through my postings of all my past traumatic experience?

My advice to all applicants is to do a thorough cross-checks on the abilities of a consultants before considering to hire their services.

Can anybody help me to confirm how much the In-country team is taking to make the final decision?

Thanks for everybody's help.

tdabash

Post by tdabash » Tue Apr 27, 2004 10:51 am

Hi there,

Thank you for your message,

There is one fact that you will get your leave through this consultant. He has made the initial application.

As the customer is always right, I may take your point.

It may take approximately 3 weeks or more to receive your passport.
Does it really matter?

This worrying is now something in the past. Tomorrow is another day.

Good luck :)

sand_03
Newly Registered

Post by sand_03 » Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:05 pm

Thanks tdabash

Your rational message is quite motivating. You stated:
There is one fact that you will get your leave through this consultant
Are you certain that a positive HSMP decision has been made? Is your belief based on the fact that the appl/passport have now been sent to In-Country team for leave to remain? ...or any other fact?

Do you know of any In-country application being successful, lately?

I desparately need the decision letter vis stamped passports to start work. You will agree that livelihood is always a concern.

Any In-Country applicants & senior members of this forum, please help to solve this puzzle from your experience. I am very tensed - pls help.

Thanks again

goodluck
Newly Registered

Post by goodluck » Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:52 am

Dear Sand,

I am in the same situation where my passport is with In-Country team.

According to In-country team (01142743304/5) it take 3 weeks for urgent cases and anything between 5-6 weeks for normal cases.

InCountry team checks your record (immigration status) and stamps your passport.

If your case is urgent, send a fax to InCountry operation team 2 on 01142743101/02 stating the reason why you want your passport back.

In most of the cases:

Originals – Passport = Application approved by HSMP and passport submitted to InCountry team for further Leave to Remain

Be positive.

Goodluck

tdabash

Post by tdabash » Thu Apr 29, 2004 12:09 pm

Hello there,

You will get your leave. Just do not worry.

I would be grateful if you could please send me the name and address of your consultant because I would like to recommend him to one of my best friends.

Regardless of what you think of him, there is a fact that he has made your initial application. This means that his strategy is successful.

If you think otherwise, I may take your point as the customer is always right. However, I think clinical and practical.

Please let me ask you this: who won the 2nd world war? The answer is Great Britain. Was it without loss? Was it without strategy?

Please send me the name of this consultant in a private message as it is beyond the policy of this board to advertise names.

Thank you for your help :)

timefactor
Member of Standing

Post by timefactor » Thu Apr 29, 2004 1:17 pm

According to In-country team (01142743304/5) it take 3 weeks for urgent cases and anything between 5-6 weeks for normal cases.
So... total life-cycle of an in-country application is more than 4.5 months (3 months with HSMP team+1.5 months with In-country team)?

sand_03
Newly Registered

Post by sand_03 » Sat May 22, 2004 9:31 pm

The long, pensive & painful waiting finally ends. I have got the HSMP approval and the Leave to remain for 1year from 19.05.04. I want to thank all the members of this forum who have helped with their advice & information.

I will be happy to answer anybody's question either in the main forum or through pm, regarding my experience of an 28+ In-country application. However my earlier postings on this subject are already quite detailed.

Now the new phase of job search starts.

Thanks again.

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Sat May 22, 2004 9:50 pm

Sand_03,

Congratulations - I bet you wont use a consultant at the renewal stage :(

Well done and I hope your continued stay in the UK will be prosperous and I wish you all the best
Where there is a will there is a way.