ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Checking ILR eligibility- compelling reason not to re-enter on time

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Checking ILR eligibility- compelling reason not to re-enter on time

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Aug 01, 2024 2:22 am

John3293 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 11:31 pm
Hi mods, hope you are well.

Looks like I made a mistake in my new application. By oversight, I said 'No' to the question "Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth?"

Just noticed it while reading throughhttps://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php ... 4efe5b9b51

What should I do now? I haven't given my Biometrics yet. Is it okay if I mention it on the covering letter or should I again withdraw this application? 😢
Address it in cover letter indicating what the error was and correct it.

John3293
Mood:
India

Post by John3293 » Thu Aug 01, 2024 7:36 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2024 2:22 am
John3293 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2024 11:31 pm
Hi mods, hope you are well.

Looks like I made a mistake in my new application. By oversight, I said 'No' to the question "Have you previously lived in a country outside the UK including your country of birth?"

Just noticed it while reading throughhttps://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php ... 4efe5b9b51

What should I do now? I haven't given my Biometrics yet. Is it okay if I mention it on the covering letter or should I again withdraw this application? 😢
Address it in cover letter indicating what the error was and correct it.
Thanks AmazonianX, will do 😊

John3293
Mood:
India

Post by John3293 » Fri Aug 09, 2024 9:09 pm

Just to let you all know that I gave my Biometrics today. Standard application as I think it won't be considered as a priority one. Uploaded all the docs with a covering letter.

Keeping fingers crossed.