ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travling with Family.

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, CR001, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, Administrator

abemeritus101
Newly Registered
Ireland

Travling with Family.

Post by abemeritus101 » Mon Aug 05, 2024 1:36 am

Hi
I applied for Canada tourist visa and the visa was approved. During my visa application, i included my siblings and my parents in the visa application, and I click on they were not traveling with me. I have my visa now and I want to travel with them for family holidays.
My question should I write to Canada immigration officer that I want to travel with them and how do I go about their application?
Thanks.

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Travling with Family.

Post by Ticktack » Mon Aug 05, 2024 8:40 am

abemeritus101 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2024 1:36 am
Hi
I applied for Canada tourist visa and the visa was approved. During my visa application, i included my siblings and my parents in the visa application, and I click on they were not traveling with me. I have my visa now and I want to travel with them for family holidays.
My question should I write to Canada immigration officer that I want to travel with them and how do I go about their application?
Thanks.
Not the best start, but travel plans change. You don't have to notify them about the change in travel plans. Just make a new application for them and when asked in their application, you say that you're travelling together.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

abemeritus101
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Travling with Family.

Post by abemeritus101 » Mon Aug 05, 2024 10:38 pm

Thanks, I will do that.