ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependant visa w.r.t. JR from Pakistan

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rehan1000
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Dependant visa w.r.t. JR from Pakistan

Post by rehan1000 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:45 pm

Hi,
I have to apply for my new born son from Pakistan. I got extension under JR and my visa stamped as "Tier 1 Migrant". I called Karachi VAC and they said that "As my HSMP visa is before October 2008, I have to pay 26 K PKR (200 GBP)" I told them that I didn't hear any thing like that but only JR in which I can apply as old rules as I got approval letter before 7 Nov 2006 but they all are still saying same thing. I 'm so much confused as I don't have enough time and have to go back to UK with my new son ASAP and if I apply as they said and embassy refused this fee then I 'll 've to pay 600 K GBP again and will waist much time.
If any one has any such experience with Karachi VAC, please let me know ASAP. Will be highly appreciated.
Regards,
Rehan

khanz

Post by khanz » Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:36 pm

Hi,

I am also on HSMP visa and recently got flr for 3 years under JR as I was granted hsmp approval letter in November 2006. I am going to apply for my wife's visa from Lahore and somebody also told me the same fee (GBP 200).
I guess as we fall under the category of Tier1 General Applicant with HSMP Approval Letter, so should be paying 200 pounds fee.

Thanks