ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport to be added on UKVI account ?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ITSAVY
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Passport to be added on UKVI account ?

Post by ITSAVY » Fri Aug 09, 2024 3:54 pm

Hi,
I recently got my ILR approved and received my new BRP too. I have updated my UKVI account with new BRP details and see my new updated settled status. I wanted to know if it’s also required to provide my Indian passport details as one of identity document on UKVI account? When travel in\out of UK, will immigration at airport check\verify my immigration status i.e my evisa which I assume is through my UKVI account and would expect my passport details there? (as everything moving to online now)
Thanks

ITSAVY
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Passport to be added on UKVI account ?

Post by ITSAVY » Mon Aug 12, 2024 6:22 am

Hi, I am bit confused. Can anyone tell how to get passport linked to UKVI account? Do we see passport details relflecting under Identity documents along with BRP cards in UKVI account, if passport is linked?
On login my UKVI account I see my current immigration status - is that called evisa? But i dont see my passport details under identity documents. (I see all my old and current BRP).
Thanks